13 || Visions

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

You opened your eyes; you saw the worried faces of Jisoo and Layla, you were wondering why they had that face until you touched your cheeks, they were wet, full of tears.

-Are you okay, Y/N? – Jisoo asked worriedly.

-Yes... I think I might have something useful for us – You said as you cleaned up your tears.

-That's good, but why were you crying? – Layla asked confused.

-Girls, do you remember if Wooshin started to help me out when I got shot? – You asked nervously.

-Hmm, Y/N, Wooshin was stopped by Sunyoul and Bitto, that's why he didn't go to help you right away – Jisoo said worriedly.

-Did you saw something else? – Layla asked as she looked at you.

-No, nothing. The only thing I got from remembering was a name; Rogers – You said seriously.

-Let's notify this to the guys' manager – Jisoo said as she stood up and started to make a call.

-Y/N, you seem uneasy, are you sure you are okay? – Layla questioned as she took your hand.

-I'm okay, sorry for worrying you – You said as you looked at her with a smile.

*AT NIGHT*

You were already at home waiting for Wooshin to come, but for some reason, you want to know more about that memory you had a while ago. Honestly, you don't think it's a memory since Jisoo and Layla told you that Wooshin didn't make that action on getting covered by your blood; you are starting to think that it was a vision, like if you could see the "future", kind of.

Without thinking about it twice, you went upstairs and sat down on top of your bed, you started to close your eyes and hopefully have another opportunity to see the complete "memory".

*VISION*

You found yourself again in a box full of empty darkness, and once again you saw that red shining light so you went right ahead and touch it. As soon as you touch it, you started to see again that scene but this time you were watching it as a third person.

Wooshin was there standing right in front of you, trying to protect you from an unknown man you've never seen, then you started to hear voices; there is where the scene you were in started to go.

-Okay, you both know that I'm going to kill the two of you, right? – The unknown man said as he pointed at Wooshin with the gun.

-No, you won't, not in my guard – Wooshin said as he took out his gun.

-Okay, let's play like this.

-Y/N run, now! – Wooshin said seriously.

-I'm not going to leave you.

-Y/N ARE YOU CRAZY?! GO! – Wooshin yelled pissed at you.

-Whoa! Calm down dude, you are making her cry – The man said with a smirk. "Just like with Leigh" - You thought.

-Remember me why you want to kill him, Rogers – You said seriously as you looked at Wooshin with tears on your eyes.

-It's because I want them out of the music industry, of course. I need that to be successful on my own – Rogers said as he looked at you confused.

-Well, if you end up with one of the group, they will not be on your way anymore; let me do it for you – You said as you took away Wooshin's gun as soon as he got distracted by your words.

-Y/N, wait... what are you doing? – Wooshin asked disappointed and surprised.

-I'm sorry, this is the best for us; for everyone.

As soon as you said that you took Wooshin by the arm and push him aside, and quickly you pulled the trigger towards Rogers, making him shoot you as well, he fell down to the floor, he was already dead since you shot him at his neck. However, he shot at you too, and he shot you in your chest, you can't tell at that moment if it was directly to the heart because you started to cry as you saw that scene in front your eyes. Suddenly when you were falling down to the floor Wooshin caught you in his arms as he started to cry desperately.

-No... No, no, no. NO! Y/N!! Why you made this again... no... Y/N stay, STAY!!! – Wooshin said as he started to get covered in your blood as he hugged you. Suddenly, you saw all the rest of your friends coming inside the room.

-Y/N...? – Xiao said as he got weakly on his knees.

-No, it can be... - Bitto said as he started to cry.

-Little sister? Why you made this again? – Kuhn said as he started to cover up his face.

-How...? – Sunyoul said as he started to tear up.

-Y/N, come on, stay, stay. BABY STAY! – Wooshin said as he tried to cover up your wound.

-Don't... Cry... I love you, Wooshin - You said weakly for the last time.

-Y/N! NO, BABY! HONEY! WAKE UP! OPEN YOUR EYES! – Wooshin said as he started to hug you tightly.

-Wooshin, she's gone – Hwanhee said while crying as he patted Wooshin's back.

-NO! NO! SHE'S NOT! – Wooshin yelled as he started to caress your hair desperately.

-SHE'S GONE, SHE LEFT! – Hwanhee said as he started to cry hardly on Wooshin's back.

-Y/N! - He sobbed.

*END OF THE VISION*

As soon as you opened your eyes, you saw Wooshin in front of you, he was shaking you back and ford desperately.

-OH, Y/N! – Wooshin said with relief as he hugged you tightly.

You started to hug him very tight too, like if you didn't want him to go anywhere. Wooshin was about to let go from the hug but you pull him against you again.

-Y/N, are you okay? Honey, you were crying with your eyes closed and you didn't wake up... I got so worried – Wooshin said as he started to cuddle on your shoulder.

-I don't want to end up like that... I don't – You said worriedly as tears started to fell down your face.

-What? How baby? – Wooshin asked worriedly as he looked at you.

-I had a vision where I died - You stuttered.

-A vision? You... What? – Wooshin said as he stared at you surprised.

-I can't die, I need to be here with you! – You said as you started to cry more and more.

-Y/N... baby -. Wooshin pulled you against his chest and started to embrace you tightly. "That felt so real" - You thought scared.