14 || Brighter day

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

After some time, you finally calmed down; you were more relaxed and you could say everything you saw to Wooshin. He was surprised and confused, so do you; neither of you knew why you had that kind of visions, or where they come from. You only could think that it was a warning... just that, but again you couldn't clearly tell because it felt very real.

Currently, you and Wooshin are at the bed, he's already sleeping but you can't sleep with everything inside your head... you are too afraid to close your eyes and see another scene like that inside your mind. You were looking at Wooshin as you played with his hair, just by watching him, you released a smile. "If I die, it's going to be because I saved you, right?" – You thought as you caressed his hair.

-Come on, dream with me – Wooshin said sleepily as he surrounded your waist with his arms.

-I thought you were already sleeping and dreaming with puppies – You said with a smile.

-No... I'm waiting for you to catch me in my dreams, but you seem to be so afraid tonight – Wooshin said as he opened his eyes and looked at you with his bright gaze.

-I'm afraid I will have a nightmare – You said as you caressed his cheek gently.

-Y/N, you won't have nightmares, I'm here to destroy them for you – Wooshin said as he patted your head gently, then he deposited a sweet and warm kiss on your forehead. And as soon as he embraced you tighter, he started to sing a lullaby to you, and just like that, you fell asleep with him in a couple of seconds.

Sleeping and dreaming tonight was better now that you feel secure with Wooshin by your side, and you just dreamed about his beautiful voice and pure happiness all around you and your loved ones.

*THE NEXT DAY*

You are having breakfast with Wooshin, it was a calm and lovely morning, and you're planning to invite everyone out to the house now that they have more security. After all the chaotic days, you need to rest and everyone needs to smile and have a good time together.

-I'm happy that you're feeling better – Wooshin said as he ate his breakfast.

-I'm trying my best, I just really wish everything could be like before - You smiled.

-Without worrying – Wooshin added as he looked at you.

-Without violence - You sighed.

-And just be happy... I know, I miss that too but that will be over very soon – Wooshin said as he started to hold your hand, he smiled when suddenly the doorbell rang.