10 || The awakening

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

Darkness... nothing else but that. You can't see any kind of light.; you are wondering what happened to Jinhoo, to Kogyeol and Wei. "Are they dead?" - You thought. You wanted to cry so much but you couldn't, little by little the darkness became bigger, not a single stripe of light... "Did I save Wooshin..?"- You asked to yourself. After not too long, you started to see a bright piece of light, finally, you opened your eyes and immediately a lot of questions started to come to your mind; "Where am I?" - You asked as you started to look at your surroundings. "My room?" - You said confused.

You got out of the bed you were laying down, and you went downstairs. As soon as you got down to the first floor, you saw Wooshin in the front yard. You yelled at him, but he didn't answer. Then you saw yourself... talking with him? You got near them and started to look at them.

-Do we really have to go? I don't want to leave this place – The other you said.

-I know, Y/N but you have to go back home, with your parents – Wooshin said trying to smile.

-I'm home when I'm with you.

-I'm sorry... I really wish you could stay – Wooshin said as he started to hug the other Y/N.

-I promise; I will come back to you.

-I will miss you baby-  As soon as Wooshin said that, he kissed the other Y/N... you started to cry... you didn't know what was happening. Suddenly, Wooshin saw you so he stopped kissing the other Y/N, he started to go towards you when suddenly you find yourself falling into complete darkness... then the light came again.

You woke up exalted, sweaty and breathing heavily. What you just saw was a memory that was fully recovered. You started to watch your surroundings and you were at the house you bought with Wooshin, you were in the bed you share with him. You tried to move but you noticed you were too weak for that right now... but you tried to do it anyways when suddenly Wooshin got inside the room and stopped you.

-Y/N! Don't get up, you have to rest, sweetheart – Wooshin said as he sat you down on the bed.

-Wooshin, how is the rest of the guys? Are they okay? What happened? Where is Leigh? Why am I not dead? – You asked really confused and nervous.

-Calm down Y/N, everyone is fine... The last on the bed was you – Wooshin said as he sat beside you.

-What? - You asked confused and surprised.

-Jinhoo, Wei and Kogyeol were shot on their arms, nothing to worry about. But you... were another whole different thing – Wooshin said sadly.

-Wooshin? - You looked at him.

-Why you did that, Y/N? I was supposed to protect you, that bullet was mine... not yours. I can't believe you risked your life for me – Wooshin said as tears started to form in his eyes.

You got towards him weakly, you reloaded your head on his shoulder as you started to hold his hand gently. He kissed your hand and then he hid his tears on your shoulder.

-You know... I protected you because I needed you to live. I want that gaze of yours to be real. I could not handle my life just seeing you by phone photos – You said as you caressed Wooshin's hair while he started to sob.

As soon as you heard him like that, you joined too; you were so happy to see him, to be back after that huge madness at your dad's company.

-Y/N, I was missing you so much – Wooshin said as he gave you a tight hug.

-Me too... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, love - You murmured.

-You don't need to be sorry, you saved my life – Wooshin said as he cleaned up your tears.

-What happened after I fainted? - You asked.

-Leigh and the rest of his team were captured by the security, our manager arrived. Jinhoo, Wei and Kogyeol received help from the ambulance, as well as the rest of our friends. And you and I went directly to the emergency room - He explained.

-I'm glad everyone was fine after that - You sighed before looking at him. -Wooshin? - You said while holding his hand.

-Sorry... I'm not in my best mood today - He said with a settle smile.

-You really thought I would die, right? - You questioned.

-Y/N, I was so freaking afraid... I didn't know what to do. Well, actually everyone was like that - He told.

-And how did I get here? - You asked.

-We asked if we could take you home even though you weren't conscious, the doctor agreed and that's how you got here - Wooshin disclosed.

-How much did I last unconsciously? - You asked.

-5 months and 3 weeks. I had been counting the days for you to come back - He chuckled a tad.

-That's a long of a time - You said amazed.

-Yeah.

-Wooshin, can you tell me what happened? You know when I was at the hospital - You asked.

-Why? - He questioned confused.

-I need to know, please – You said as you started to caress his hair gently.

-Alright, honey...

*MEMORY (Hospital Days)*

When all started was the worst part for Wooshin, he was very lost and surprised by your actions.

-Is she going to be okay? – Wooshin asked very worriedly while some nurses were taking you to the emergency room.

-We hope she will get better soon - The nurse spoke.

That was all that this lady could say to Wooshin, and just after you were Jinhoo, Wei and Kogyeol. He checked out on them as well, but they were totally fine, just a little bullet scratch. Nothing to worry about too much.

The days were passing by and Wooshin stills in the hospital, waiting for some news about you. However, nobody was saying anything good at all, just that you were unconscious... like if you were in coma. But after a few days later, Wooshin was able to see you again.

-Just a few minutes, Sir – The doctor said as he opened the door.

-Thank you – Wooshin said before he came inside your room.

As soon as the doctor left, Wooshin and you were alone; he went towards you while tears started to fall down his face. He was really worried and he was missing you like crazy.

-Y/N... Why you did this to me? Why? I was supposed to receive that bullet, not you, not you! I need you here with me, I can't see you like this, in here... I can't lose you again, Y/N. Y/N! Wake up! Honey...! - Wooshin sobbed.

The days passed away and you still unconscious, many of your friends were there as well to visit you, they wanted to be with you. However, they were very worried as well; they wanted you to wake up, but they didn't know that if that could happen anytime soon.

Wooshin kept crying day and night for you... he was totally broken, completely lost, and very worried about you. He always wondered if you'll ever going to wake up and if you will remember everything.

-YN... Don't leave me – Wooshin said for himself as he sobbed on the bed that you shared with him.

*END OF MEMORY*