11:Dramaversary ~ Luke (for Shaidyn)

"Where are we going?" I giggle as Luke drives us to some unknown destination, well to me anyways.

"No matter how many times you ask I'm not going to tell you babe." he smirks, keeping his eyes on the road. "I told you. its a surprise."

I fake pout, crossing my arms. "Meany" I stick my tongue out at him.

"Don't be so sure love." he smiles. "Well here we are" he pulls into a parking space of a ginormous parking lot. An empty parking lot, with no building, to be exact.

"What?" I look around confused. "Picnic in the parking lot?"

"Haha no. Come on. We're going for a walk." he says as he gets out of the car. By the time I get my seatbelt off hes at my door, reaching for my hand.

"Now will you tell me where?" I ask. "And why we're in a vacant lot?"

"You'll see where soon. And vacant lot so they don't find us." he motions to the fans that are running around. He puts his hood up and glasses on, so I do the same. How in the world do they always find us?! "We're going the back way."

"Alright then." I follow him as we go through a door to a restaurant, a empty restaurant with one table set. "Awe Luke!" I say smiling, almost in tears.

He smiles, pulling out my chair for me. "I knew you'd like it" he goes and sits on his side, just as a waitress brings out 2 glasses and a bottle of champagne.

"Here you are" she pours us each a glass. "Are you ready for the biscuits?" she asks, looking over to Luke then back at me.

"Sure" I smile as Luke answers. "Thank you"

After a few minutes she comes back with a basket with about 4 small biscuits. I grab one and rip a small piece off.

"This is really good" I smile, grabbing another piece off. Halfway through the biscuit I feel something hard. I look down and see a ring sticking out. "Oh my gosh! Luke. You. You didn't. I. I don't even know what to say." I stutter, tears on the verge of falling.

"Its been a whole year and I really love you. With all of my heart. So I thought I'd get you a ring. A ring to show you that no matter what, even though we're not married yet, you are mine and only mine. And vica versa." he smiles.

I put it on and look down at it. "A perfect fit" I smile. "Thank you baby!" I smile leaning across the table to kiss his cheek.

"Erm. Here's your dinner." the waitress says as she sets our plates in front of us, spaghetti. You can tell by her tone that shes somewhat uncomfortable.

"Thank you" I smile, as she goes to leave.

"You're welcome" she smiles back.

Luke and I begin eating and before you know it were just sitting there talking in the restaurant, by ourselves because the waitress had an emergency call.

I keep looking at, and needing with, my ring. "I still cant believe it. And I didn't even get you anything." I look up at him.

"Well we could do something." he smirks.

"Oh really?" I smirk back as I lean in and kiss him.

He kisses me back, and I expected that. What I didn't expect however is for him to walk around the table and pick me up and lay me on an empty table. He deepens the kiss as he gently glides his tongue across my bottom lip before taking it into his mouth. I cant help but moan. Damn he brings out the animal in me.

The next thing I know hes reaching for my shirt and takes it off, as I do his, throwing it on the floor. He leans back down and grinds against me, causing yet another moan to escape my lips.

All of the sudden I hear a scream. "There he is!"

"Shit!" Luke gets up and grabs our shirts, and me, and runs for the car.

"That was crazy" I smile once were in the car. I look over to the group of fans all around the once vacant lot.

"We still have to get out. Stinks the fans ruined the date." he frowns.

"They didn't ruin anything. That was absolutely amazing." I take his face in my hands. "And I say we make it even better and finish where we left off when we get home" I smirk before leaning in and kissing him. "I love you Luke."

"I love you too Shaidyn" he smiles as we pull out towards home.