15: Secrets ~ Ashton/Luke (for Naya)

A/N: WARNING RATED R CONTENT! Just in case it might bother you. I figured I'd let you know. Anyways.. for those who don't care.. enjoy!!

"Naya come on we have to get in the room." Luke smiles. "Tomorrow we drive to our next concert."

"You mean ride" I smirk, I love messing with him like this.

"Whatever. Smart ass." he teases as he walks into the room, me slightly behind him.

"Hurry up!" I whine as he stops dead center of the door way. So, of course, I run into him. Then Ash runs into me, that's when I feel his hand on my ass. It was probably an accident from him running into me though.

"Come on! We'd like to get in the suite some time tonight." Ash whines from behind me.

"Fine! Fine!" Luke puts his arms up, as though in surrender, and walks towards the living room area.

I follow him and go to sit next to him on the couch. "So what are we watching this time?" I ask as Ash sits next to me, a little close, but its whatever.

"How about Halloween?" Ash suggests.

I give him a look, "You know how I am with scary movies."

"Yeah but you have Luke."

"I'm actually going to the store real quick, so you'll have Ash for a little while. Cause Cal and Mikey are out with Niall and Harry." Luke explains.

"OK, fine. You win Ash." I fake pout as Ash puts Halloween on.

Luke turns and looks at me "You'll be OK. Promise. Ash doesn't bite, hard." he smirks before leaning in a kissing my cheek. "I'll be back in a little bit."

"OK" I smile watching Luke as he walks out of the room. I then take out my phone and scroll through my twitter.

"You actually gonna watch the movie?" Ash asks turning to face me, well my side.

"Probably not." I look over to him. "Why?"

"Just wondering." he leans over my shoulder checking out my twitter. "What you doing?"

"Following people, retweets, replies. The usual." I explain as I go through and reply to as many people as I can.

"How about you take a break?" he says as he leans over and kisses my neck.

I close my eyes for a moment then realize what he's doing "Ash stop, I'm with Luke."

"Come on. I know you want to be with me." he takes my phone and sets it on the table.

"Ash, that was a while ago. Before I was with Luke" I keep mentioning Luke hoping he'll calm down and realize that I'm with his best friend.

"Please Naya. It'll be fun. And I'm sure Luke would join in when he's done in the shower." he continues to kiss my neck.

"How do you know that?" I ask, becoming a pile of mush under him.

"I just do trust me." he leans back, a smirk spread across his face. "So what do you say?"

"I, um," I stutter but am interrupted by Ash kissing me, and I don't know why but I start to kiss him back.

Ash leans into me, deepening the kiss so that were laying on the couch, him on top of me. I run my hands through his hair as I move my leg so that he's between them.

"Good day to wear a dress" I think to myself as Ash grinds against me, causing a moan to escape my lips.

"What do you want?" Ash asks between kisses.

"You" I answer right before he reaches down between my legs.

He groans as I feel him fiddling with his pants as he starts to kiss down my neck and to my chest.

"Hurry" I whine just before he thrusts himself into, and the breath out of me.

"Fuck" he moans as he begins to move his hips, and I move mine with his.

He keeps going a little faster now as my screams fill the room. That's when I hear the key in the door. "Shit"

I pull away from Ash, fixing myself and grabbing my phone again. As does Ash, except he turns to pay attention to the movie. Right then Luke walks in.

"Hey, hows the movie?" he asks sitting between us.

"Scary, like usual" I make a face at Ash. "But I'm paying more attention to twitter to be honest."

"Well you want to go to bed then?" Luke asks, a smirk on his face. I know what he has in mind and damn am I ready.

"Sure" I smile. "I'm going to get some water first, then I'll be right in."

"Alright" he says as he gets up headed for the room. "Night Ash"

"Night mate" Ash replies.

I walk towards the kitchen, and as soon as Luke is gone Ash follows me.

"Finish that another time then?" he smirks.

"Oh hell yes" I bite my lip as I get a glass of water. "But its our little secret."

"Deal." Ash agrees before heading back to the living room.

"Night Ash" I smirk as I head for mine and Luke's room.

When I get in there Luke greets me with his body ready for me in bed. "Come on baby. I've been waiting for this moment all day."

"Me too" I smile as I climb in the bed on top of him. "You have no idea."

I lean down and kiss him as he strips my dress in one swift motion. He grabs me by the hips and sets me on him and slowly slides me down. "Fuck" I moan out.

"Damn baby." he moans as he continues to go faster and faster.

I try very hard to be quiet, not wanting Ash to hear, so I put my face in the pillow as I move my hips with his. He starts to go harder, hitting the spot with every thrust.

"Fuck!" he screams as I feel him release inside me, causing me to do the same. We slow down as we finish before I roll over and lay down beside him.

"I love you Naya" he says, out of breath.

"I love you too Luke" I reply.