12:Roughing It ~ Ashton (for Angela)

"Do we have to go out in the middle of nowhere?" I plead as we drive farther and farther from humanity. "I mean we could go camping a little closer to the human race?" I suggest.

He just laughs. "Or we could actually camp? Ya know, nature surrounding us?" hes such a smart ass sometimes. "I mean isn't that why they call it roughing it?"

We turn onto this, what looks to be, old and abandoned road. Its seriously an exact replica to something out of a horror film. That really makes me feel better about this whole thing. Notice the sarcasm there? I sit there pouting just as a cabin comes into view and behind the cabin is a lake. (there is a picture of the cabin attached)

"I thought you said we were going to be roughing it" I use air quotes on roughing it just to be a smart ass right back at him.

"Oh don't worry we will" he smirks as we pull up to the driveway next to the cabin. That look means he probably doesn't just mean a tent, which has me weak. He chuckles as he grabs our bags from the backseat of the car. "You coming?"

"Y-yeah" I stutter as I take in the beautiful cabin. And massive. Its got a deck and a like staircase on either side. A huge wall of windows and what looks to be a sauna in the back. "Wow."

"Yeah it was my inheritance from my grandfather. He got it when he was young and him and his dad fixed it all up and made it like this. It started as a small little one room thing." he explains as we walk to the front door. "So yeah. But then when I turned 18 I got it."

"And why didn't you mention this before?" I ask confused.

"Because I wanted it to be a surprise for today." he smiles unlocking the door and leading me inside.

Inside it is just as amazing as out, if not better. There's a huge living room area, a beautiful kitchen (with an island and a bar), then there's a winding staircase that leads upstairs. And from down here I can see a hallway (because of the ledge). I'm assuming there is more than one bedroom up there. This place is just huge.

"Angel?" Ashton says bringing me back from gawking at the cabin. "Ill bring this upstairs. Why don't you find us something to eat, and maybe a drink?" he smiles as he grabs the bags.

"Um. Yeah ok." I smile going into the kitchen and looking in the cupboards. Of course they're full of food, the fridge is full as well. Or at least full enough for two people to be sufficiently fed for two weeks. As I look through the bar trying to find something to drink I hear a cupboard open and glasses being set out on the counter. I smile at the thought of all that he has put into our little vacation.

"So what did you pick to drink? Wine? Vodka? Liquor?" he questions me.

"Liquor, captain and coke to be precise." I smile holding the bottle of captain. He takes it and pours us both a drink.

Then before I know it I'm on my, wait I don't even know how many I've had, drink. Of course were kind of just sitting, well more like laying, on the couch.

"Maybe we should slow down a little babe. You've already had 5 drinks." he smiles watching me finish my, according to him, 5th drink. "I wouldn't want you to forget whats about to come" he smirks.

"Oh really now?" I smile setting down my drink and turning to face him. "I love you Ash."

"I love you too Angel" he smiles leaning over to kiss my lips.

His lips are so soft against mine as they move perfectly, almost expertly, with mine. I turn with him as he moves on top of me, my lips never leaving his. He runs his hands down my sides and to my thigh, causing a light moan to escape my lips. He chuckles moving his hand up to my hair.

"Upstairs?" he asks in between our kisses.

"Yes" I push him up and grab his arm pulling him up the stairs. I get to the top before realizing I have no clue where to go from here. "Um? Help?" I ask.

"This way" he smiles leading me to a bedroom. He grabs me and throws me on the bed and proceeds to continue kissing me, and my neck, as he reaches down and plays with the hem of my shirt. And from that point on it is pure ecstasy.

~A/N : I know this is probably a pretty sucky ending, stupid cliff-hangers, but I also figured that you're imaginations would be aloud to run a little more wild with an ending like this. You're welcome! ;) -Bekka