7:Cheating Tips? ~ Niall (for Krystin)

I can't believe that he'd actually do this to me! Go and meet some girl and not tell me. And to think I wouldn't have known if she didn't call and he hadn't left his phone. But when some random girl calls you get suspicious. So it's now midnight and he's still not home yet, and here I sit waiting for him to come home. Then I hear a door close and him messing around downstairs before coming up here.

"So, how was she?" I ask, trying to hold back tears, once he's in the room.

"I don't know wha-"

I cut him off "Niall! Don't lie to me! I know you were with her! She called and you left your phone."

"But love it's not like that at all." he says, a sad look on his face.

"Don't you even think for a second that your little 'irish charm' is going to get you out of this! Why would you do this? Am I not good enough? Did you get bored? Or let me guess, I'm too normal?" I ramble, but he cuts me off.

"That's just it hun. You are amazing! I love that you bring a sense of normalcy back into my life, even if you are beyond normal." he smiles. " And I don't think I could ever get bored with you . That's why I was talking to Lynn. She was helping me. But I guess I didn't need it. Because this is perfect. You are perfect. And I wouldn't' be prefect without you."

Then he digs in his pocket and kneels down. "Oh my gawd!" I cover my mouth.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are my everything. You are my princess. I love you Krystin. Marry me and become my queen?"

I can feel the tears fall down my face and I can barely open my mouth, so I nod my head and attempt to choke out a "yes!"

At that he jumps up and picks me up, twirling us both around. Once he puts me down I look him in the eyes.

"But why did you go see her?" I ask, still confused.

He looks down and rubs the back of his neck before looking back into my eyes. "Well. I. Uh. I was getting tips for the perfect proposal."

"Really?" I laugh.

"Hey! It's not funny!" he says.

"Yes it is."

"How?"

"Because that was perfect. And you know what? None of that was from her."

"How do you know that?" he asks as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Because she could've never come up with that. All of that came from right here." I say putting my hand over his heart and leaning my head on his shoulder. "I love you Niall."

"I love you too Krystin." he says, leaning his head on mine.