4:Date Night ~ Michael (for Hollyann)

"Well girls, it's about 5:30 on a Friday and it's been one hell of day. What you saw we hit up the bars for a little bit in a few?" I say.

"Sure, why not?" Angel says.

"Yeah. Maybe we'll get lucky and find some hot guys" Susann says, winking.

"Haha good luck with that girls. I dont see me getting anything tonight, tomorrow night, or any time soon." I say to them as I'm getting ready to get in the shower

"What are you talking about Holly?!? You are one hot 21 year old! Hell we all are!" Angel says.

"Haha okay, what ever you say Angel, but I'm going to go get in the shower before we head out" I say.

While I'm in the shower Angel and Susann turn the music up and start to get ready.

"So, what you think I should wear tonight Susann?" Angel asks.

"Wear the really sexy sunset colored strapless dress that you got last week" Susann says, as she starts looking for her pink tank top to go with her jean skirt. "Hey have you seen my pink tank top, I can't seem to find it in my basket?"

"Yeah, its right here." Angel says as she throws it down the stairs to Susann.

It's about 7:30 almost 8 o'clock already and I'm just about done getting dressed. After about 10 times of changing my clothes, I decided to wear my long gray tank top with my purple and gray shirt over it, with my black leggings and Angels knee high boots. I am working on my makeup when the girls start knocking on the bathroom door yelling at me.

"hurry up its already 9 o'clock" they yell.

"Give me 2 minuets and I'll be ready. Hey?! Can you make sure my black purse has my money and keys in it?" I yell back.

"Yeah, they're already ready." Susann says.

*An hour and a half later*

Im just starting to feel buzzed when a waitress comes up to me and puts a martini in front of me and turns to walk away.

"Hey, I didn't order this." I say, trying to hand it back to her.

"I know, the gentalman over there asked me to bring it over to you." the waitress says as she points to a guy in the corner.

"Oh okay, do you know who it is by any chance?" I ask.

"He said if you wanted to know who it is then you would have to go over there and figure it out. Sorry honey" the waitress says "But hey, he was kind of cute looking, so maybe you should see who it was."

"Okay thanks" I say to her as she walks away. I get up and head towards him when Susann and Angel walk up to me.

"What was that all about? And who bought you that drink?" they ask together.

"The guy over in the corner told the waitress to bring the drink over to me. And that if I wanted to know who sent it I would have to go over there and figure it out my self. So I'm on my way over there right now." I told them, trying not to make it seem like we are talking about him, as he looks over at me.

"Ooh Holly! Already having guys hit on you!" Angel teases me.

"Haha! And you said you wouldn't be meeting anyone any time soon" Susann says, laughing.

"Haha guys, well we can sit here and I can listen to you two pick on me. Or you can move and let me go over there and figure out who got me this drink!" I smirk.

"Haha, have fun, but be careful." they say, smiling at me.

I finally make it over to the table the guy is sitting at and sit down arcoss from him. He kind of smiles at me and says "Hey good looking, I see you got my message and the drink I sent you?"

"Yeah, umm, thank you. How did you know I liked martinis so much?" I ask him.

"Haha I didn't, but its my favorite drink. So, I thought it would work." he says, still smiling at me.

As I sit there I can feel my face getting really red and warm. "gawd I am so lucky the lights are off in this corner" I think to myself.

"So, what's your name?" he asks me.

"Hollyann, but most poeple call me Holly." I say, trying to see his face.

"Very pretty name" he says.

"Thank you and may I ask you what yours is?" I ask.

"Mine is Cliff" he says, after a minute.

It took him a few minuets to reply to this question, so I'm starting to wonder whats going on here. One: I can't see his face, Two: it took him a few mineuts to tell me his name.

"Okay. Well, thank you for the drink!" I say.

"It's really no problem, for such a young pretty women like yourself." he says as he winks at me.

"So, are you from around here or are you just visting?" I ask, trying to figure out more about who he is.

" I'm actually from a couple towns over, in Austin. What about you?"

" I'm from around here, born and raised" I say to him

"My friends and I used to come to this bar when they lived around here. They've moved out of state now, but I was visting my parents in Austin, and while I was there I found some old pictues of when we were here during my 21st birthday. When I woke up this morning I decided to come back and see how how much it has changed." he says to me.

"Oh? How old are you then?" I ask him.

"I am 22 years old, so it hasn't been that long since I was last here. But we all know how much can change in a year." he smirks.

We continue talking about things we like to do and just other random things. During this time Cliff has ordered us about 3 rounds of shots and a couple of beers already. I'm a lightweight, so between what the girls and I bought, and what he has bought for me I'm feeling a little tipsy. It's a couple minutes to 1 already, when Angel and a guy come up to the table Cliff and I have been sitting at.

"Hey girly!" I say, looking between the two of them.

"Who's this, miss Hollyann?" Angel asks as she points to Cliff.

"Angel this is Cliff, Cliff this is my friend, and also a roommate of mine, Angel." I say, looking at Angel giving her "this is the guy I was telling you about" look. "and who is your friend?"

"This is Dillon, he grew up down the road from me. But anyways, we're heading back to the house. We're both a little more drunk then we wanted." Angel says.

"Haha okay, be safe and no driving!" I say as I wink at her.

About 2 minutes after Angel and Dillon leave, Susann and some other guy walk up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: there will be a part two to this one :) hope you like it so far... let me know in the comments and don't forget if you want one we'll write it .. all you gotta go is ask :) ~Baby Cakes