Chapter Five

I knocked on the bathroom door,

"Alli, are you almost done? Rissa is gonna be here in abut 20 minutes and I still have to shower." She opened the door and then came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. D A M N. My GOD if this girl only knew what she did to me.

"Thinkin bout me again Demz?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"Shut up." I replied walking into the bathroom and closing the door. She has to know I like her.. she's doing this on purpose.. she knows.

ALLI POV

I've got Demi wrapped around my finger, which is actually quite hilarious. But I don't understand why. Part of me thinks that she may actually like me, but all of my insecurities are saying that it's insane. I can't risk losing Demi, well as a friend. It's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. She's the best part of my life. I took out my guitar and began strumming the tune to Things I'll Never Say by Avril Lavigne.

"I'm tugging at my hair, I'm pulling at my clothes, I'm trying to keep my cool, I know it shows. I'm staring at my feet, my cheeks are turning red, I'm searching for the words inside my head.

Cuz I'm feelin nervous, tryna be so perfect, cuz I know you're worth it, you're worth it, yeah.

If I could say what I wanna say, I'd say I wanna blow you, away. Be with you every night, am I squeezing you too tight? If I could say what I wanna see. I wanna see you go down, on one knee marry me today. Guess I'm wishin my life away, with these things I'll never say.

It don't do me any good, it's just a waste of time, what use is it to you, what's on my mind? If it ain't comin out, we're not goin anywhere, so why can't I just tell you, that I care?

Cuz I'm feelin nervous, tryna be so perfect, cuz I know you're worth it, you're worth it, yeah.

If I could say what I wanna say, I'd say I wanna blow you, away. Be with you every night, am I squeezing you too tight? If I could say what I wanna see, I wanna see you go down, on one knee, marry me today. Guess I'm wishin my life away, with these things I'll never say."

DEMI POV

Through the shower I could hear faint noise. It sounded like a guitar, and then I heard a female voice. Oh my god, it's Alli. She has a beautiful voice. Why doesn't she sing more often? I slowly got out of the shower and walked back in the direction of my room so I could hear her more clearly. She was still singing,

"What's wrong, with my tongue? These words keep slippin' away. I stutter, I stumble, like I got nothing to say.

Cuz I'm feelin nervous. Tryna be so perfect. Cuz I know you're worth it, you're worth it. Yeahhh.

Guess I'm wishin my life away, with these things I'll never say. If I could say what I wanna say, I'd say I wanna blow you, away. Be with you every night, am I squeezing you too tight? If I could say what I wanna see, I wanna see you go down, on one knee, marry me today. Guess I'm wishing my life away, with these things I'll never say."

She finished the song and I was about to go in the room but there was a knock on the door. God dammit Rissa, you're killing my game!

"Alli!" I pretended to be far away.

"Could you get that? I need to get dressed."

"Oh uh yeah sure."

MARISSA POV

I was waiting for Demi to come to the door, but somebody else was there instead when it opened. Oh, it's probably that girl Demi's been telling me about. Alli. Yeah.