The Half-Breed Princess

Y'all knkow that muggle show My Babysiters A Vampire? Well Vampires are real. So are witches and wizards though.  I know this because my mum was a Vampire and my dad is a Wizard. My names Charline Lilian Talia Snape, and I am the Half-Breed Princess. But y'all can call me Charlie!

where to start. well lets try the begging. when i was five my mum was murdered.  It was the summer, dad was home from teaching at hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardy. Mum went out for a jog one morning and saw a slayer, she came back and told my dad. He took me to the muggle toy store and when we came back we saw mum with a stake sticking out of her body. He took me up to my room and packed suitcases. He did the same and we flooed to a man named dumledoor's office.

"severus what is it?" the old amn with a long beard asked my dad

"they found her, albus they found her and staked her, left her in the house ofr charlie and me to see"

"oh dear. is charlie with you?"

"yes hiding behind my cloak as ususal" dad says 

"well there is no need for her to be shy" he says and i step out from behind dad. 

"wow she looks quiet like you severus" he says. i have blond hair that turns black around my chin, i am pale, my eyes are a golden brown with fleks of red, i am thin and tall. "but the two tone hair you only evr see in vampires. tell me severus did she inherit samanthas vampire ablities?"

"if that is your way of asking if she is a half-breed then the answer is yes ablus, she is half witch, half vampire"

"intressting. how old is she?"

"she has a name beardy, its charline and i am five but please call me charlie or i swear on merlins beard that i will bite you"

"well she certainly has yout attitude severus."

"sadly, sam always wrote to me comlaing about how the muggles complained about her sttitude in school"

"i bet. so do you wish to stay here for the last month of the summer?"

"please."

"i will have allistar and nyphadora go sort sam's body out."

"than you head master" dad says as we walk out..

"Daddy, wheres mummy?" i ask him

"your mother has gone away to join merlin. we will be staying here. i hate to do this to you but you will be living here most of the year, including christmas"

"will mummy come back for christmas?"

"no honey she won't but she will always be with you"

"severus, back so early. and who is this youngster"

"minerva, this is charline, albus will inform all the staff later on about the situation"

"ok... see you at lunch"

"see you at lunch minerva" dad says as we walk towards a empty corridoor "little angel" he says and a door appears. "honey you will need to say that each time you want to enter the room ok"

"ok dad" i say as we go in.

                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

that was 6 years ago, today is the first of september and the day i officially start my schooling at hogwarts. It is jut before the osring ceramony and i am stood with hagrid waiting for the train. it pulls in and the students pile off.

"first years with me" he bellows repeatedly. I see a very familiar crop of white/blonde hair. I run up behind the owner of the haif and pounce on them.

"hay charlie" he says without even looking

"how'd ya know?" i ask pouting

"only you would not be on the train and then come and puonce on my shoulders."

"true but give me credit i anit seen you for a whole month, haven't even got a reply to my letters just a chocolate frog each time"

"well i was a little busy trying to find you the perfect belated birthday pressent which you will get tomorrow"

"meanie" i say as we walk through the main doors. mcgonagal meets us in front of the great hall. he eyes wander over each student coming to rest on the red head next to me the boy on the other side of him, draco and myself. when she see's me she laughs a little. we follow her inside the great hall and most look up in awe but i just role my eyes and smile at dad. he smiles back and we stop in front of the staff table. the sorting starts then draco's name is called. He gets put in slytherin. a few more names then mine.

"charline snape" she says and i sit on the stool

"hmmm, a snape and a half breed, pleanty courage, plenty smart, but more attitiude and slyness i know" he says "SLYTHERIN" the hat yells and the table draco is at claps like mad. Dad looks dead chuffed and draco looks very happy. I go to the table and slip in next to him. He chuckles and hugs me. I hug him back and we laugh our heads off. The sorting continues and the red head who i find out is a weasley gets put in gryfindoor as does harry potter.

"i just know that attention seeker is going to cause trouble" draco says to me while we are eating. i laugh and we just make small talk during the rest off the meal. we walk down to the dungeons together and i say bye to him down at the common room promising that i will meet him before breakfast tomorrow infront of the salazar portrait. i head on down to mine and dad's quaters.

"samantha" i say and the door appears. "dad i'm back" i yell and all i see is a note on the table saying staff meeting be back soon. i chuckle and head to bed. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

so this is the first of many parts if this story. i hope y'all like it and one thing is for certain potter will be the bad guy in this. it will be first ten are first year 2 summer 10 2nd yr 3 summer 15 3rd yr 2 summer, 10 4th yr, 2 summer, 10 5th yr 2 summer, 10 6th yr, 2 summer, 10 7th yr, first year after, second yr after, seventeen yrs after so about 84 chapters or after a while a second book. who knows where this will go. do hope y'all enjoy it and check out my other stuff!

tali