smiling snape

dad has been to smiley since he got engaged to lucious and is smiling more then ever now since his wedding is in a months time, during the holidays. its scary. all the students agree. he has given no gryfindoors detention, is being nice to potter and frankly is nice to dumbridge which is something as i am nothing but rude to her so when she complains to dad he just brushes it off. AWESOME. at times. most off the time i am just waiting for him to realize he still has a month to go before the wedding and bite someones head off. i am petriffied it will be mine but he still has wedding on the bloody brain.

-2 weeks later-

he still is smiling. i hate it. i want my grouchy mean but loveable dad back. :(

draco agrees, so do saphi, myra, bob and dorothy. its scary. 

"i want my dad back" i say to draco

"all mine talks about is his little sevvykins"

"its freaky anit it"

"talk about freaky, charlie your dad just hugged me" saphi says coming in and plonking on blaises lap.

"urgh, when will he get his mind back?"

"after the wedding hopefully, if this continues no one is going to pass there owls"

"totally, its freaky seeing uncle sev this way, draco your dad better be good for him, but he better get out og this mother fucking happy mood, its just not him"

"i caught him spring cleaning the other day" i say

"bloody hell"

"want me to turn him up side down?"

"please it might make him see sense"

"hope fully. come on then" i say grabbing them all and zooming to dads quaters. we get there and go in. dad is stood dusting.

"daddy" i say

"yes honey?"

"leviocorpus maxima"

"Charlie"

"yes?"

"put me down now please"

"no dad, you need to see sense, you are scaring everyone with this happy thing"

"really?"

"yes dad, this is for your own good, i will put you down the night of your stagnight and only then"

"CHARLINE LILIAN TALIA SNAPE PUT ME DOWN......" he yells but i dont here the end of the sentence as we leave. we head to the common room and relax until dinner. we head to the great hall and spot dad arguing with dumbrigde and dumbledoor. i go over to them.

"s'up abuzz? dad?"

"turn me back now charlie"

"nope"

"miss snape you will respect your elders"

"no i wont bitch, if they earn my respect i will but if not i wont and dad is used to it" i say going to my table

"miss snape"

"what?"

"you have detention with me tonight"

"NO." 

"what?"

"you just wait. one of these days someones gonna out you in your place and i will say,'i told you so'!"

"you little..."

"what? i am a half-breed metamorphugis who is dating a malfoy, bitch please you cant touch me" i say and transform into a bat just to shit on her head. i fly out the hall and hear clapping coming from everyone. i head to the forrbidden forrest and sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

redsetters are mean. i got attcked by one yesterday so have a saw arm.  my headache anit gone and frankly some bitch at school thinks i am self harming again so my day has been shit. how have y'all been?

tali. XX