8// Party

Sierra's POV:

Most the pop and snacks are gone, from all the boys eating it, so I grab a lot more and set it all on the coffee table. We all start snacking like we haven't eaten in forever. I turn some music on but not loud enough for my mom to be able to hear it.

I'm really sad about Trevor but I can't imagine how devastated Sara is. I will make sure this is the best night of her life. I pull out my laptop and go on Skype, I have a lot of famous people's Skype's. Every time I've ever called someone no one has answered me but it's worth another try. I decide to Skype Carter Reynolds, world famous viner. Gosh if he answered Sara would love me forever. And it would cheer her up right away. She still looked a little glum. I pressed the call button.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Caller Answered

Holy crap. Carter shows up on the screen with no shirt on. Not only is it him but Matthew Espinosa, Aaron Carpenter, and Nash Grier are with him. I scream. They all smile. Oh their smiles. Perfect.

"What's wrong!!!" Cassie comes over to my computer and just stares at the screen. "Girls come here."

"You come here," Sara says. "Are you sure Sara? Come here." She slowly walks over to the couch we are all crowded on. Sara takes one look at my laptop and screams. "Oh my gosh, your Carter Reynolds. And Nash Grier. And Matthew Espinosa. And Aaron Carpenter. It's really all of you. Oh my gosh. Uhm hi." She blushes.

"Hey ladies. How are all of you?" Carter asks.

"Great," I say, my eyes beaming.

"Good," Cassie says, smiling.

"Good," Serena says.

"Not so great," Sara says last.

Nash speaks up, "Oh really? Do you wish to talk?"

Sara's POV:

I still can't believe that I am talking to four of the Magcon guys. Nash Grier just asked me if I would like to talk. I spill everything. I tell them every detail about my night like they are my best friends. As I finish I am crying all over again. "It's alright. Trevor will be ok. And I bet your friend, Aspen?, really didn't mean it. I hope your night gets better." Matt assures me. "My night is already better." They all smile. I stare at Carter's abs wishing I could physically tough him right now. Then my dream comes true. "Hey girls you seem all really nice and cool. We barely answer fans Skype calls. Turns out tonight I picked the right call to answer. I'm going to mail all four of you tickets to our next Magcon concert."

We're all silent for a few seconds then tears start rolling down my face. "Yes! Oh my word you just made my dream comes true. I am going to meet all of you, Carter. I am going to see THE Carter Reynolds.

Sierra's POV:

Sara night has already been made and I am so happy for her. She grabs the laptop from me and sets it on her lap. We end up talking them for about five more hours. Until is 5 am. My phones buzzes.

Nate: Wanna go to a movie around 8 tonight?

Me: Sure

Nate: Great I'll pick you up, best friend ;)

Me: cyz later best friend

After I kissed Nate all my feelings for Logan have vanished. I'm so thankful for that because I didn't want to make Aspen mad. By the time I look from my phone everyone is saying goodbye to the guys. "Bye guys. I'll see you at the tour." Sara ends the call and lets out a long sigh. "Well that was fun girls. Thanks for tonight even though we talked to them the whole time. I had so much fun. I can't wait to meet them!!"

I here my mom's footsteps upstairs probably getting ready for work. The basement door opens. It's my little brother. "What do you want! Go away. Why are you up this early?" "Shut up! Mom made pancakes and she knew you were up. Get some before I eat them all!" We all run upstairs to a big plate of hot steaming blueberry pancakes. "Mmmm Mrs. T. these are really good." "Why thank you Serena. Did you girls have a good time last night? I only heard a few screams that woke me up." She snickers. "Actually yes we had an awesome time. We got to Skype the Magcon guys!!! And they are gunna send us all tickets for their next concert." "Well good for you girls. I'll see you later Sierra, I'm headed off to work." She comes to kiss me on the head and waves bye. I stare at my brother, "Now will you leave? Thank you. Ok Nate asked me to go to a movie tonight." "I knew it! You to are totally gunna end up dating. How bout' I come over later tonight before you go and help you get ready?" I agree so Serena will come over around 7. "I'm going to head home." "Me to." Sara and Cassidy leave. "Well I guess that leaves me. I guess I'll leave. See you later!"

*6:30 p. m.*

I decide I should take a shower before Serena gets here which will take me until seven. I strip off my clothes and turn the water to warm then get in. It feels good after just laying around all day. I scrub in shampoo and conditioner and wash it out. Then I shave my legs perfectly. As I suspected it's seven as I get out of the shower. When I go into my room Serena is laying on my bed staring at her phone. "Oh hey." "Oh my gosh! Have you been on twitter lately?? Aaron tweeted about Skyping us!!! He said, 'Got to talk to some amazing girls last night. Can't wait to see you lovelies. I love you.' Then he tagged us. Eek! Ok enough with that. Let's pick out an amazing outfit for you." Serena digs through my closet. She ends up picking out a strapless floral short dress from Hollister with a cardigan. Then picks out my mint green converse. I slip it all on. "Perfect. Now for makeup." I sit down in front of my mirror letting Serena do her magic. She puts a light shade of eye shadow on me along with eye liner and mascara. She doesn't use any concealer or blush and is finished. "That's it?" "Yep and you look perfect." "Thank you. For everything. I'm so glad I met you." The clock reads 8 and the door bell rings. "I'll stay up here until you leave. Have fun missy."

Time for my date with Nate.

Hola Lovelies! Hope you likes this chapter. Do you think she is choosing the right guy? Comment what you think about my story so far. And please vote. Thank you so much for 300 reads. Not much but still growing. Will update soon!