14// Getting Ready For The Move

(i can already tell this is going to be a long chapter)

Cassie's POV:

"When are you moving? No wait, first of all, why weren't you at the funeral, Aspen?!"

"I barely knew the guy. We had only talked a few times. And funerals make me sick. Seeing all the crying people. It makes me to sad."

"Ok, so what that you didn't know him very well, you still could have gone and supported Sara. Austin went and he met Trevor the night of the party. By the way you missed out on an awesome chat with some of the Magcon dudes."

"Yuh know what Cassie. I don't care. Can we please not fight? It's not a big deal and it's over with."

"Fine! Now answer my question. When are you moving."

"I'm so sorry... I should have told you a month ago when I found out," I cut her off, "Wait what?! You knew about this for a whole month and didn't tell me!! What the hell!"

"Hey don't freak out. I'm sorry. I'm, uh, I'm movng Friday... We already have our stuff packed and everything. We're sleeping in a hotel." It's Sunday so she's leaving in 5 days. Sadness comes over me, "Why didn't you tell me? I'm your best friend..."

"That's why I didn't tell you. You would be sad like this. I kept it from you because you're my best friend. I'm sorry. Oh and by the way Logan is moving to. He's going to a private school for boys in Virginia so he won't be terribly far away from me like you will. Cass I think he's the one for me."

"Whatever. Now go to sleep." Aspen is staying at my house since we haven't hung out a lot in the past few weeks.

Sierra's POV:

Sara hasn't come out of Trevor's room for a day now. I'm contantly there pleading for her to get out. Usually she yells, "Go away!" or doesn't say anything. Mrs. Middleton(Trevor's mom, haven't ever mentioned it.)told me a couple hours ago that she could last a whole week in that room. It connects to the bathroom. There's a window for fresh air. There's also a mini fridge stored with tons of food and water.

Last night Sara wake up the whole house at 1:56 am screaming. I ran to the door telling her its alright and soothing her. "Sara." Silence. "Sara, its alright. It was just a dre..." "Nightmare! It was a nightmare! Go away!!!" That's the last I heard from her since then and its now 7 am.

"Sierra why don't you go home, get some rest and food. We'll watch her. She will be fine." I take Mrs Middleton's offer and go home to take a nap and make a sandwich.

Cassie's POV:

I stretch my arms and sit up in bed. "Good morning Aspen." She just moans and shh's me. I look at my clock 7:30 am. Now I get why she is so tired. I decide to lay back down and get on my phone. I have a message from Loren.

Loren<3: Goodmorning babe. Do you want to go to a movie today. At noon cuz it cost less.

Me: Of course. Can Aspen and Logan come. She's leavng on Friday

Loren<3: yea i'll pick you both up at 11:30?

Me: sure thang cya later ily

Loren<3: I love you to. bye

Me: Oh wait should we invite austin serena sierra and nate?

Loren<3: sure idc whatever you want beautiful

Me: Ok i'm going to.

"Hey Aspen do you want to go the a movie with me and loren? You and logan? I'm going to invite Serena, Austin, Sierra, and Nate also."