1

This is my first chapter so in case that you like them please comment if you want me to continue this story. Enjoy it:)

Your POV:

I was at the grocery store to buy some stuff with my little siblings (Emma 8 and Liam 12). My mom was working so I promised her to watch my siblings. When we talked about what we are going to eat for lunch, Emma tugged at my sleeve : ,, Y/N, Y/N look. Aren't these the Dobre twins?". I looked in the direction she pointed at and I realised that she was right.

I mean of course she was right, she and my little Brother are their fans since two years. I have had to watch some videos with them so I knew the twins a little bit too. Not that I would mind it, I mean I gotta admit that they are pretty attractive and at the same time they have great personalities.

My thoughts got interrupted when Emma and Liam ran over to them to get an autograph. I ran behind them but they were faster. They started to pepper them with questions. ,, I am sorry we don't want to bother you", I said while I slightly blushed. Both of them looked up to me ,, Uuummm.... you don't, w-we love to meet our fans", Lucas replyed while he gave an autograph to each of my siblings, then he stood up and while Marcus talked to my siblings and gave them autographs too, Lucas walked over to me. ,,Hey nice to meet you", he said while smiling at me.

Is it possible that they were even more atractive in reallife?

,, Hey nice to meet you too. I am Y/N." I answered while blushing even more. ,, I think you already know my name" he chuckled. ,, Btw your siblings are adorable. And you are pretty cute too..." he said grinning. ,, Well thanks you don't look to bad yourself" I replyed.

,,Lucas we gotta go home now mom is waiting for us she already cooked lunch",Marcus said while he was starring at his phone. They both had a sad expression on their faces . ,, Just give me one sec." Lucas said. Then he faced me again ,, so i guess I gotta go but could I get your number before I leave? He asked scratching his neck nervously. ,,Of course", I smiled from one ear to another. We exchanged our numbers and they started to walk away. Before they went to their car they turned around again:

 Before they went to their car they turned around again:

I couldn't believe what just happened. I couldn't stop smiling all day long.

Comment if you liked it and if you want me to write a part two ;)