8

Lucas' POV:

What in the world happened? Did I say something wrong? Why did she not answere me? Did something happen to her? There were immediately a thousand bad thoughts flowing through my mind. One worse than the other. There had to be a reason for her not answering my texts because when we wrote yesterday, everything seemed to be alright. What am I supposed to do now?

I was nervously walking up and down my room when Marcus entered:,, Bro, what are you doing in here?" he asked chuckling. His smile soon faded when he saw the anxious expression on my face. His face scrunched up which caused him to look worried:,, Are you okay? Did something happen?"

I was debating in my head if I should tell him about what happened or if I am just worried for no reason and if I might sound stupid after telling him what happened. But just in case that something did happen, I guess it would be better to tell him.

He must have noticed me being deeply in my thoughts when he cleared his throat and said to me :,,You do know that you can talk to me about everything, right?"

I tried to give him a reassuring smile which obviousely failed and told him that everything is okay and that he shouldn't worry about me.

He didn't fall for my fake smile and responded:,, C'mon Lucas I am your twin brother I know if something upsets you and I can clearely see that something is bothering you. If you don't want to talk about it, then you don't have to, but maby it would help you, and you know that we usually don't keep any secrets from each other, right?"

,,You know what? You are right I am probably overreacting but maby it is better to talk to you about it....

A/N: I know that this is a pretty short chapter but I thought it is better than not updating at all😅. I am actually already back home and have internet access again and found some time to write😊 I hope you liked it😀

I know this is a little bit random but when i read storys on wattpad I really like to read the comments so i think we should get these comments rolling😂 Maby you could tell me something about yourself (since I like to get to know my readers a little better💞) or you could ask me some questions and then I am going to answere them in my next chapters so watch out for that😏