9

3rd person:

,,.... so yesterday I texted Y/N and everything was alright. In the morning I texted her a good morning massage, just like I promised, but she just left me on read. Do you think I did something wrong? Or did something happen to her? And what am I supposed to do now?" Lucas rambled on and on until Marcus interrupted him:,, Lucas calm down. Man you fell way harder for her than I expected. I think you are overreacting, she probably just forgot to answere or something. But if you are really that worried why don't you just call her?" he suggested.

,,You are right, why didn't I come up with that idea?" Lucas said facepalming himself. ,,Do you think it will seem clingy if I call her right now?" Lucas asked. ,,No it won't. She will just think that you care about her and who doesn't like to know that there are people out there that care about you?" Marcus tried to convince Lucas.

,,Okay, if you say so... I will call her right now" Lucas replied. A small encouraging smile formed on Marcus lips. He patted his twin on the shoulder and left the room to give Lucas some space.

Lucas took a deep breath, searched Y/N's contact and clicked on the call button. The phone started to ring.

Y/N's POV:

While I was crying, my phone suddenly started buzzing. I picked it up worried about the caller being Gabriel, but when I flipped my phone around I saw that the caller ID was Lucas...

Random but anyways😂:I actually have to study for chemistry right now because we will write a class test on monday😭, but I just can't motivate myself to study🤢. So if there are a lot of mistakes in this chapter I am really sorry but I am a little stressed out at the moment😅