14

Y/N POV:

In the morning I woke up at 9am to the sunrays shining through my curtains, filling my room with a golden glow. I was so exited to meet Lucas again. This was going to be the perfect day and I wouldn't have let anybody destroy that. Not even Gabriel. I got ready and walked to the park since it was just about 5 minutes away. As I arrived, I couldn't see Lucas anywhere so I just sat under a tree until I heard footsteps behind me coming closer.

,,Hey Y/N", Lucas said.

I turned around, got up and smiled at him while I replyed:,, Hi, how are you doing?"

,,Im great thanks. I'm glad that we could meet up" he chuckled shyly.

,,Me too. So what do you want to do?" I asked him

,, Is it okay if we would already get some food? I'm starving" he answered.

,,I would love to. I actually didn't have had time to eat breakfast so I am starving as well" I replyed.

We went to chipotle and got some lunch while we got to know each other a little bit better. We talked about our families, friends and interests. We were so deep in our conversation that we didn't noticed how much time had passed.

Lucas offered to walk me home and I gladly accepted his offer. Throughout the whole day I had this weird feeling in my stomach. At first I thought that I might have eaten too much. But I slowly came to the realasation that the feeling I felt were the butterflies in my stomach going crazy whenever I looked at Lucas. I have never felt this way before and I was upset as we arrived at my door and I had to say goodbye to him....

A/N: Wow it has been a long time since I updated☹... I don't really know where to go with this book🤔 I mean I kinda have the story in my head I just don't know if you will like it and stuff😶should I even continue this story? Please write your opinion in the comments. Just in case that I should continnue I would prewrite some chapters so that I can start updating more regularely again.

btw. this chapter might have a lot of mistakes😅