3

While you were out for dinner with your best friend Jack you couldn't stop thinking about Lucas. How much luck can a human have to meet those amazing people? Where they actually telling the truth when they said, that Lucas was talking about you all day long? You slightly blushed just by the thought of that being true.

Jack:..Y/N?..... Y/N?!!!!!

You snaped back to reality while Jack was looking at you worried.

Y/N: ... w-what?....ummmm I-I was just... um-

Jack: Is everything okay with you? You seem a little off. Where did you think about?

Y/N: Umm... I just don't feel that well.

Jack: Actually you also don't look that well.

He had a worried look on his face.

Y/N: Well thanks

You giggle

Jack: Not in that way! Your face is just a little reddish, maby you got a fever. You should really take a rest, I will drive you home.

Y/N: Thank you but that is not necessary. I don't want to get you sick too. I will call an uber.

Jack: Okay, if you insist, but I will visit you tomorrow right after school

You thanked him and said goodbye, then you drove home. You were so exited to text with the Dobre brothers again, wich obviously also was the reason, while you went home from dinner. Luckily Jack didn't notice you really deserve an acting price😜.