10

Y/N's POV:

While I was crying, my phone suddenly started buzzing. I picked it up worried about the caller being Gabriel, but when I flipped my phone around I saw that the caller ID was Lucas...

Oh no what could he want from me now? What am I going to do now? If I am going to pick up the phone he might hear that I have been crying all day long and then he probably wants to know why, but I don't feel ready to talk about Gabriel yet. But if I am not going to pick up the phone he might feel like if I am ignoring him and like if I don't want to have anything to do with him anymore...

I decided that I couldn't do that to him, wiped the tears off of my face and accepted the call.

,,Hi Lucas" I quickly said. You could still hear my voice being shaky.

 ,,Um Hi Y/N, how are you doing?" Lucas asked me. 

,,G-Great" I stuttered not really convincingly. ,,What about you? Is everything alright? I didn't expect you to call me" I said. Wow well done Y/N I thought to myself while I was facepalming. That probably sounded so repellent. 

,,Yeah everything is fine. I-I was just worried about you because you didn't reply to my message this morning" he answered. 

Oh no I totally forgot to do that because of the whole situation with Gabriel. What am I going to tell him now? ,,Oh yeah I am sorry today was a little bit stressful, I had to watch my siblings again and then I totally forgot" I managed to make up a lie and was pretty satisfied with myself. ,

,No don't be sorry. Sometimes I just think about these things to much" he chuckled while I could hear release in his voice.  I am such an idiot for making him feel that way. 

,,Well I actually have to look for my siblings now but it was nice talking to you" I told him to avoid the awkward silence between us. But I think every idiot would notice that I sounded even more awkwart.(literally me I am such an awkward person😅)

 ,, Okay have a nice evening I will text you later" Lucas said.

 ,,Bye" I responded and hung up. 

The next chapter will be the same conversation but in Lucas POV 😊.