Not the only one 3

HIStory era.

"Oh shit." I mumble, looking for a place to hide in. "MICHAEL, Y/N." A familiar voice calls in front of the store. "We gotta make a run for it." Michael says as I look at the paparazzi, then the limo. "1....2.." Before Michael counted to three, I wasted no time running towards the limo, I had no choice.

"Hi bill." I greet, hiding my face so no one could take a picture of me. "Why didn't you wait til three." Michael says annoyed, slamming the door shut. "Well you were taking so long, is it that hard to count?" He squints his eyes, shaking his head. "Please take me to mamas house." I tell bill, fixing my hair.

"Nope, your not going anywhere." Michael stated, not giving me eye contact. My eyes widen as I punch his arm, signalling him that I'm not going to stay with him. "I'm not stayi-." Michaels eyes suddenly change into a black ebony colour, staring at me with hunger full of lust. I've never ever in my life saw Michael like this, each time he gets closer to me, the heat grows more and more.

"Bill, close the window." Michaels deep voice called as he still stares at me, making me feel mixed emotions. The window closes so we could not see bill, which makes everything very...hot. "Tell me." Michael starts, getting even more closer to me his voice become even more lower.

"How was life without me?" He asks as I slowly shift backwards, getting very uncomfortably..good? "It was..ha-hard but now it's o-okay." I stutter, looking around, avoiding eye contact. "So it was okay?" He wondered, his blank face indicates how mad he is. I nod, showing him that I don't care if he gets mad or not, when in reality..I somehow feel bad.

"I still didn't sign those papers." After he said that he didn't sign the papers, I felt the anger rise, knowing that I'm still with that cheating lying ass bitch. "You didn't sign the divorce papers?" I snap, just thinking of how I painfully went through that phase where your husband cheats on you.

"Because I lov-." "DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING SAY THAT WORD." I spat, almost to the point where I would like to give him a huge slap on the face. I look at the window, taking a deep breath before looking at him again, which makes everything worse. "That word, died in my mind, I'll never ever understand what it means. You broke it, you made it go away. Now you'll have to deal what I had to deal through the past years when you where having fun with yourself."

I tell bill to open the door for me cause I just didn't wanna lose my shit. "Oh and...good luck with that....Michael Jackson."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Part 4?