Not the only one 2

HIStory era

"Y/N?" Mother called, knocking on the door. "Not now, mom!" I shout, wiping my tears with the 15th tissue. "Honey, you've been in the room for more than a week." I turn up the volume , wrapping myself with the blanket. "Well, lunch is on the table." I hear her footsteps fade away as I continue watching the movie.

(3 hours later)

"AYE Y/N ITS YOUR BEST FRIEND OPEN UP." Katie shouts, knocking on the door, rapidly. "NOT NOW!" I answer, covering myself with the blanket again. "I got some chipotle." As soon as I heard that, I opened the door, snatching the bag running back without locking the door. "Dang girl, since when did you stop eating." Katie mumbles, walking inside.

"So I heard about what happened." She says taking some tortilla chips, dipping it into the sauce. She opens her arms, getting me into a hug as I start to cry. "I loved him so much, and I still do." I sobbed, eating the burrito. "Listen." Katie holds my shoulders, looking at me. "We are gonna go out, get drinks, and pretend like nothing happened, understand?" I nod as Katie wipes my tears. "Imma get you some clothes to wear." She beamed, searching for clothes in the closet.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OH MY GOD!" Katie squeals holding a shirt. "IM IN LOVE WITH THIS, HERE." Katie gives me her bag. "I'LL GO TRY IT." She goes inside the fitting room, trying her shirt on. "Oh gosh!" I hear a woman gush from behind. I turn around to find a teenager, with a camera in her hand. "Your Y/N!" I nod as the girl hugs me. "I'm a huge fan." She gawked, giving me her camera. "Would you mind?" I nod taking a picture.

"I love you so much!" She cheered as I smile. "I love you too." I walk away, waving at her as I put my sunglasses on. "Look it's Y/N!" A guy shouts pointing at me. Oh no. The paparazzi start to swoon, fans start to gather. "ARE YOU AND MICHAEL STILL TOGETHER?!" "TELL US WHAT HAPPENED!" "ARE YOU RELEASING A NEW ALBUM?" The question startled me, I put my middle finger up, running away, somewhere private.

"It's hard right?" A familiar voice called, making me jump. "Michael?"
"Hi." He says shyly, walking up to me.
"What are you doing here?" I ask, trying not to let the tears fall. "I'm hiding away from people, like you." He answers getting close to me as I back up. "I-i don't wanna talk to you." I huff, but he doesn't listen to me. "I'm so sorry, ple-." "Michael, now is not the right time." He holds my hand, but I push him away. "DON'T TOUCH ME WITH YOUR FILTHY HANDS!" I snap before closing my mouth.

We start to see flashes from the camera, and people running up to us. "Oh shit." I mumble.

Part 3?