Drunk Confessions

Any era
Michael Is famous in this imagine.
Warning:  Swearing,triggering, smut?

Little story behind the imagine:
You and Michael have been together for 4 years, you've been waiting ever since for him to propose but, lately, you've started to hate him for the things he was doing. Like he wouldn't let you go out with you're friends, he comes back late at night, you even saw panties that weren't yours! One day Michael invited you to come to a party of a friend and this is were everything starts to happen...enjoy!

Before you read this, Michael would never do that, he's a kind and loyal man. It's just an imagine. Enjoy.

"Ready babe?" Michael asked as he ties his new tie that he bought today.
"Yes!" I shout across the room as I put my makeup on. "Jesus you're voice fuckin made the birds jump." I hear Michael say as I roll my eyes. "Asshole." I grab my purse walking down the hall with my black pump high heels.

"Damn baby I want some of that." Michael growls in a low voice, holding my hips as he kisses my neck. "Mike no." I moan, pushing him so we could not get distracted. "Damn, I'm so lucky." He whispers slapping my ass. I give him a fake smile as he gets his coat to head downstairs. I try so hard not to cry because I know he's not In love with me.

"Lets go." I take a hold of Michaels hand but he soon pulls away which makes everything worse. "Come on were in a hurry no time to be cute and all that shit."

(30 min later)

"Fuck you're so hot." Michael groans against my ears. He takes my hand making me rub his hard on. "Michael it's not the time." He ignores me and continues, groaning and thrusting his hips upwards. "The party is literally half an hour, and we're in a huge limousine, let's just do it quick, come on baby." He moans as his erection becomes more and more harder.

"No Michael." He takes note at my stern voice, brushing away my hand, letting him look at the window, mad.
"Mich-." "Just shut up okay?" He snaps as I look away, furious to why I'm still in this relationship.

(Half an hour later)

"Sir Jackson, we're here." The drivers voice startles me, cameras start flashing and people start to chant. This is what I have to go through every time we go out, but i guess Michaels music is that good. They never saw the real him. "Come on." Michael holds his hand out, I take it just for the people.

We get out of the car, running towards the party. The people made it harder for us to move faster, I kept holding Michaels hand tighter as we get down and sprint to the party.

As soon as we get inside the house, I snatch my hand away as Michael gives me a weird look. "Hi guys you're finally here!" A woman greeted us, she looked very pretty, she had a beautiful dress on, nice makeup. She just really looked very pretty which made me wonder what Michael was thinking.

"Hello Helen." Michael greeted as he stares at her from top to bottom. Helen stares at me in disgust but soon changes it so she wouldn't let me "notice". "It's nice to meet you both." Was all she said and left to her other friends.

"Why don't you sit there, I'll be right back." Michael whispers, I nod and head to the bar. "One liquor please." The bar tender nods as he gathers the stuff. I stare at Michael wondering how I ended up here.

(20 minutes later)

It's been 20 minutes since Michael told me that he'll be right back. "One more please." I slurred, my vision a bit blurry. Of course, I got drunk, never trust me with alcohol cause I can drink up til the sun rises. "Ma'am, are you sure?" The bar tender asked, I give him a look that might of frightened him.

"Does this face look like I'm sure to you?" Every time I get drunk, I make no sense, The bar tender gives me a weird look as he gets another glass. "Here ya go." I grab the glass drinking it as fast as possible so I could go to Michael.

"Thank-k yo-u." I grab the table
So I could not fall because my ass knows that I'm gonna fall. "Excus-e m-me." I murmured pushing through the crowded place. I found Michael talking to a bunch of guys, this was my time to embarrass him.

"Hey Mikey." My drunk ass said as I grab Michael shoulder shaking it. Michael gives me a weird look, knowing that's something was wrong with me. "This is Y/N my girlfriend, Y/N this is Robert, Sam and As you know, Helen." I shake only Robert and Sams hands, smiling like an idiot. "Oh hi Helen, how's your life being a slut?" Her eyes widen, same as the others as I imitate Helen as best as possible. "Oh, hi look at me I'm Helen with the fat ass and big tits, I love fucking guys cause I would love a big dick in my hole especially people in relationships I just love stealing them away from their girlfriends because I have no heart and....I'm a whore."

"Of course y-you all know m-my baby, he's a very clever munchkin, right Mikey? Mikey boo boo, honey boo boo. Although he's a fucking asshole most of the time, I love him I just don't know why. Right honey bear?"I pinch Michaels cheek, cooing at him for no reason. Michael laughs nervously not knowing what to do. "You know guys." I begin pointing at each of the men, who were standing in shock.

"He's not only good in dancing and singing, but he's very very good in bed, if you know what I mean." I wink at them as I show how long Michaels "area" is as I make a very surprised look. "Im sure helen knows too right..." I lean into helens face before whispering "Bitch." Michael clears his throat, looking down, then up before saying. "You know what, um, I'm gonna head somewhere else to take care of her because you know as you can see she's a bit, coo coo at the moment, it's nice meeting you guys."

Michael takes my arm, and harshly walks to the back side of the building which no one is there. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU." Michael shouts, still harshly holding my arms. "Let go of me." I pout shaking my arm away, but his grip was too tight. "Y-YOUR DRUNK?" I didn't answer his question, instead I was looking down becoming a bit sober.

He shakes his head as he stares at me. "You're coming home with m-." "STOP IT." I interrupt him, leaving Michael standing there in shock. "HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME?" I pull away of my arm ready to just throw my angery drunk ass out.

"YOU ARE NOT THE MICHAEL IVE MET BEFORE. WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? ARE YOU LOST? ARE YOU MAD? WHAT DID I DO? DO YOU HATE ME? THOSE QUESTIONS ARE ALWAYS BUGGING ME ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT, I COUDNT SLEEP, EAT, EVEN HAVE A RESTFUL DAY, I COUDNT FOCUS IN WORK ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? YOU THINK I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU AND HELEN? MICHAEL IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT, DO YOU WANT ME FOR MY BODY?"

I think the people in the building, and outside the building heard everything, but I didn't actually give a fuck. I take a deep breath rubbing my forehead. "Baby I'm sorry." Michael whispers getting close to me. "Don't touch me." He ignores me, wrapping his arms around me. I slap Michael with a force Ive never used before. "I SAID GET THE FUCK AWAY OR ELSE ILL SCREAM AS LOUD AS IM SCREAMING RIGHT NOW." He backs up in shock, He was speechless. I go up to Michael pushing him and crying, saying how stupid he was. He doesn't try to stop me because he knows he deserves it.

I sit on the side walk as I take very deep breathes. "I'm gonna stay somewhere else, I just don't wanna see you at the moment." That's all I said, I leave the street, walking by my own, heading to mommas house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2?