Not the only one

HIStory era

The time was 1:53 am. My tears would fall non stop, everything was a mess. The sound of the door slamming shut made me flinch as I started cleaning myself and the place. "Hey baby." He greeted, putting his stuff on the table. "Hello honey." I greet back fake smiling at him, hugging him as I could smell the same female aura but I do nothing. Knowing that he'll never admit what he's doing "behind my back"

"Work was very tiring." He lied, laying on the couch. "Well, dinner is on the table, I'm going to sleep." I notified walking upstairs, the tears still going. "Okay." He blurted. I slammed the door locking it, and searching for my bag pack.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been hours and hours, and he's still downstairs watching tv or whatever. "Alright." I sighed, zipping my backpack and hiding it somewhere so he won't see it. All I need is th- where is it? "Oh shit." I hurriedly open the door, rushing downstairs, but it was too late.

"What's this Y/N?" Michael asked showing me the divorce papers. My mouth was shut, it was like it got stitched. "D-divorce pa-papers." I mumbled fiddling with my fingers. "Why do have them?" He curiously asked, getting up. "I-I wa-want a div-divorce." Michael threw the papers, walking slowly towards me. "What did I do, to make you want to divorce me?" His low voice made me shiver, but I tried not to act terrified. "I know I'm not the only one." His angered expression turned into a wide eyed one.

"You think I don't know? The perfume, the panties, the texts?" He was speechless, he looked around, not knowing what to say. "I didn't me-." I point at him, as the anger rises. "You don't say a fucking word, all I want from you is to sign the divorce papers and I'll get the fuck out of your fucking house." I snapped, making Michael walk backwards. "HOW COULD YOU?! WHY DID YOU MARRY ME? WHAT ABOUT THE VOW YOU TOLD ME? THE OATH?!"
I hold my forehead, getting my act together. "FUCK YOU!" I shout slapping him, as he holds my arm.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" He lets go putting his hands up in defence. "Please baby listen to me." I point at the divorce papers. "Sign the fucking paper now." I calmly tell him. He looks down again, having no choice, but sign those papers.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Here." He gives me the papers as I grab my jacket. Before I head, I see that he didn't sign them. "You didn't sign it?" He looks at me with tears. "Because I won't." I sighed, giving up. "Send me the papers when you've decided to." I open the door. "See ya never jackass."

Part 2?