The officer

A/N: Before you start reading this, I would like to give credit to my friend saraahhalabii for helping with this short story. Thank you and love ya.

Bad era

"GET OUT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" I follow him to the door while holding a shoe in my right hand. He finally got out the door slamming it right in front of my face, I scoff in anger. I open the door "YA RUN OFF YOU PERVERT!" I throw the shoe across the hall but sadly It didn't hit him, that bastard giggles running away.

I storm in my apartment closing the door and locking it three times reassuring the third time that it was locked. I sigh leaning on the door, looking at my disastrous apartment. The broken window, my Stolen tv and a missing shoe. I grab my phone dialing 911.

"911 what's ur emergency?"

" HI I would like to report a brake in!"

"Okay ma'am calm down, and tell me your address please."

"I am calm, I just threatened that son of a bitch that stole my tv with a shoe. You think I'm not calm!"

"Okay ma'am I need the address."

"Oh ya um."I say rubbing my knuckles against my eyes "...my apartment is near Paul's pizza, floor six "

"Okay ma'am stay put, I'll send an officer right away."

( 25 minutes later )

I hear a knock on the door "NYPD open up." I get up grunting, putting my cold beer on the table. I open the door and in front of me was a tall masculine man, with chocolate brown eyes. "I'm here to inspect your brake in." He was so hot, I pause for a second "Ah ma'am, hello?" I jump back to reality "Oh sorry , come on in."

One hour passed by, I was a bit sad that the hot officer was leaving. "So hey I didn't quite catch your name " He said finally clearing the awkward atmosphere. My cheeks blushed "Oh I'm Y/N." He replied giving a little smirk "That's a beautiful name." There was a silent pause, we were both lost in each other's eyes. He cleared his throat "Anyways I'm Michael, you could give the station a call " He gives me a card and waves his hand gesturing a goodbye.

I close the door smiling and biting my lips looking at the paper. I turn it over and see that he wrote his personal number. I jumped in excitement while pushing out a little shriek. I fall on my bed imagining him with his curly hair that cover half his eye, and his chocolate brown eyes, oh god don't get me started with his hot body and that uniform.

I couldn't take it anymore, I reached for the phone dialing his number before the last digit I stop. I bring the phone against my chest holding it tightly "Should I?" I question myself.

Part 2?