Pictures 3

ANY ERA

The sounds of the clicking and clanking awoke me as I opened my eyes. It was very hard to see because all I could see at first was a white blur. "Fuck." I curse under my breath rapidly blinking so I could get used to where I am. "Mark?" I wondered, looking around. "It's Michael." A voice acknowledged from behind, making me jump. "Where the fuck am I?" I began searching for my equipment, the problem was..I couldn't move.

"Untie me and get me out of this chair mother fucker." I argued as he chuckled walking around the chair. "Who sent you here?" I look around the room, not saying a word. Michael came closer to me his nose almost touching my nose. "Who. Sent. You. Here." He growled in anger, feeling his minty breath hit my nose, breathing it in. "No one." Take a note: I never answer people's hard questions until they would like to trade something.

"I'll tell you, but you'll have to give me something." I smirk as he gives me a shocked looked before holding my arm tight. I flinch at the pressure he was doing. "Listen here, I have no time for you're silly jokes, either you tell me, or either I'm the last person your gonna ever see." The more closer he got, the more tense I get, but I'm the kind of person who's very hard to play with so I just didn't tell him.

I take a good look at his face before spitting on his face. He closes his eyes in disgust, smiling a bit. "If that's what you're gonna do, we'll do this the hard way." He wipes away my spit, walking over to the door. "Mhm.....hard to play.......I like that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Ones a bit shorter than my other imagines but I promise the next one will be.......surprising?

Part 4?