Pictures 2

Any era

CLICK, CLICK, CLICK the camera goes as I take more pictures of that Michael guy. He seems......weird? I shake my head focusing on my work, I take a look at my watch, it's 1:30 am. "Dammit." I whisper, slowly grabbing my crappy bag and going downstairs, the only problem was, those stairs make noises and Michael is close to where I am.

"Shit." I mumble, thinking of something to do. That's when the "your so dumb" idea came up on my mind. I take off one of my shoe, throwing it to another direction, to distract mar-..........that guy?

He looks at the shoe, walking over there. That's when I had the time to get the hell out of here, but of course, because I didn't use my dumbass brain, I got busted. "HEY WHO ARE YOU!" A soft  yet low voice called as I turn around. "Your Michael?" I say, sarcastically, running for my life. "HEY COME BACK." He shouts, running to catch me, good thing I'm fast at that shit.

"Fuck!" I groan as there was a dead end, I put my bag down, cracking my knuckles. "Guess I have to it like the old fashion way." The guy puts his arm up, ready to punch me but I stop him, twisting his arm. He groans in pain, but he doesn't stop, instead, he uses his other hand and punches my leg. I let go of him, holding my now, almost broken leg. I was about to punch him but he so damn smart, he carried me and threw me on the floor.

"YOU A MUTANT OR WHAT?" I complain, holding my stomach. "Who the fuck are you?" He asks, taking both my arms and holding them tight, so I don't run away or something. "I'm a person." And that's when my sarcasm kicks in...really? Now?

"Listen here, I'm not tryna play with you, tell me who the fuck are you or el-." "Or else what?" I challenge him as he comes closer. "Or you'll be in big trouble." I take deep breathe, looking around. "Man, I'm here to do my job okay? So could you let me go and just continue life?" Before he could respond we hear a group of men talking behind that huge fence.

"Shit, come with me." The guy grabs my bag and helps me up as I go to my direction. "Nope I ain't coming wit-." I was about to finish my sentence, but all I saw was black and my brain not functioning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                           Part 3?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tina 💖