Pregnant 4

BAD ERA

Anger and sadness was all I could feel. Yes I'm still mad at what he did and we still aren't together, but something inside makes me feel that he's the only guy I'll love. I close the tv, storming upstairs, slamming the door shut. "HOW COULD HE DO THIS!" I shout, trying not to break anything, and because I'm pregnant.

"OH HI Y/N IM THE DUMBASS WHO "LOVES YOU" BUT HEY, BECAUSE YOUR PREGNANT HOW BOUT I GO OUT WITH A GIRL WHO IS WAAAAAYYY PRETTIER THAN YOU!" I mimic him, falling onto the bed crying my eyeballs out. I soon hear a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I groggily say, my voice a little muffled from the pillow I was crying on. There was no answer, but instead, it was another knock. "WHAT?!" Again, no answer, but another knock. "Ugh." I groan, getting up, walking to the door, the strange thing was......there was nobody there.

"Hello?" Still, there was no answer, but I could hear footsteps. I grab a piece of my shoe, slowly walking down the stairs. As I was walking downstairs, the lights go out, which makes everything more scary. I hold my stomach, standing in my position, not knowing what to do.

"Whoever you are, I'm gonna call the cops." I assure, bending down so I can feel the obstacles. Crawling down the hall, trying to get out of this shitty ass house. "Bitch you bout to get whipped." I mumbled, crawling to the door.

As soon as I get there, a candle lit up, but it was outside the house. "Shit." I curse, searching for the handle. I look around the garden, still holding my shoe, taking each step as if it was the last time. "Michael." I whimpered frightened, thinking it wasn't him.

I felt large hands wrap around my waist, without thinking, I started to hit the person with my shoe, even though it was Michael, i would continue beating the shit out of him. "JESUS CHRIST, ITS ME MICHAEL." He shouts as I still beat him with my shoe.

"STILL.....YOU.....SHOULD.....GET....BEATEN.....YOU.....SON....OF.....A....BIT-." I hold my stomach panting, tired of what I just did. "Be lucky that I'm pregnant." Michael gets up, brushing himself and giving me a confused face. "Why did you hit me?" He says, pretending like he doesn't know what's going on. I give him the "are you serious" look, folding my arms.

"Who's that bitch you were talking to just now?" He gives me a weird look before chuckling. "Wha-." "JUST TELL ME THAT YOU LIKE THAT BITCH AND YOU DON'T LIKE ME, I CAN MOVE TO MY BESTIES HOUSE AND WHEN I GET THE DAMN BABY OUT, YOU CAN MEET HIM, I DON'T NEED TO LIVE WIT-." I hold my stomach, feeling liquid going down my leg. Pain was all I could feel.

I groan, the pain getting more painful. "Y/N." Michael looks down, his eyes go wide as I hold his arm. "Michael....i'm having the baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I didn't like this one but I hope you guys like this one. I'm so sorry I didn't update for a while, but I promise I'll get back on track. Love you.

Tina~💖