The way you make me feel

Bad era
Michael not famous
Warning: nothing
Little story behind the imagine:
You have been living by yourself in a place that's filled with strip clubs, drugs, sex and all that stuff. You've been getting used to it for years so you know everybody and you know what's going on. One day you were just heading home from a party until the unexpected happened.

Yes it was inspired by Michael Jackson's the way you make me feel music video. I just thought of it and it came in my mind that I should do an imagine . Enjoy!

"Goodbye." I wave at my friends as i walk down the stairs, going back home. "Don't forget about tomorrow Y/N! I'm serious!" One of my friends shout. I nod my head heading towards the alley, fixing my tight black dress. "Oooooo, look at that foxy." I hear a mans voice cooe at the end of the corner. I roll my eyes ignoring the sounds they were making . Out of the blue, a man walks right in front of me and just stands, which weirded me out but I knew deep down inside he was just a hungry devil.

I take a good look at him, before walking straight ahead again. I heard the other guys laughing at him, it made me a little guilty, but I knew he wants me for my body. "HEY!" The man shouts, I flinch at his voice, making me turn around back at him.

The man looks at me, getting closer and closer. We both give each other an intense stare until the man shouted. "YOU KNOCK ME OFF OF MY FEET NOW BABY HOOO." I stood there shocked at his moves and the way he just looked at me. Is he really gonna sing? I roll my eyes as I walk past him. A bunch of guys stood in front of me as if they wouldn't let me go unless I pay attention to the man singing.

"Oh c'mon now is not the time, move." I push one of the guys walking past them, my pace a little faster. "Hey pretty baby with the high heels on." The man smoothly walks next to me trying to get my attention. "You give me fever like I've never ever known!" I stop my tracks getting a bit more pissed as the man and the bunch of guys literally wouldn't let me go. "You're just a product of loveliness." I put my hands on my hip, shaking my head at his flirtatious attempts, which was kind of cute. "I like the groove of your walk, your talk, your dress!" I stare at the man waiting for what else he would sing. "I feel your fever from miles around, I'll pick you up in my car and we'll paint the town!"

I shake my head again, turning around to the other alley for a way out. "Just kiss me baby and tell me twice, that you're the one for me." I stop having no hope, all I could see was a dead end great. "The way you make me feel." I slowly walk back to where the man was giving him a blank stare. "You really turn me on." He starts to swing his hips showing how much he needs me.

"You knock me off of my feet." I roll my eyes flipping my hair to the side to show how much I don't care. "My lonely days are gone."  I move to the side continuing on walking. "I like this feeling you're givin me." He comes right next to me and starts to dance, which made me stop walking ,my interests start to kick in.

"Just hold me baby and I'm in ecstasy." I start to blush acting like I still didn't care. He comes closer to me but I push away giggling at his actions. "Oh I'll be workin from nine til five." He climbs over the car doing some dance moves "to buy you things to keep you by my side, Ive never felt so in love before." I chuckle a little bit walking towards a car.

"Just promise me baby you'll love me forevermore!"The man comes over to me and looks at me up and down. I blush, shaking my head as I cross my arms to see what else he can do. "I swear I'm keeping you satisfied cause you're the one for me." I open the door of the car crawling inside.

"The way you make me feel." I get out laughing at how he's trying to get me. "You really turn me on!" I sway my hips left and right giving him a sexy look. "You knock me off of my feet now baby." He makes a gesture as if he was falling from  my beauty. I laugh as I turn around to find my friends shocked.

"Guys You wouldn't believe me when I say this, but this man has been following me and saying how bad he wants me to talk to him by singing." My friends take a look at him as the man walks over to his friends. "I've never felt so in love before." The man points at me as I smile. "Promise baby you'll love me forevermore!" I blush again as my friend gives me a look.

"What?" She smirks and looks at me then looks at the man then back at me. "Ya like him don't ya?" I roll my eyes walking towards the local store. "I swear I'm keeping ya satisfied, cause you're the one for me." The man jumps in-front of me getting closer to me. "The way you make me feel." I lean on another car motioning for the man to come.

"You really turn me on." He walks over to me putting one leg on the car. "You knock me off of my feet now baby." I grab him gently by the collar bringing his face closer to mine as if we were gonna kiss.
"My lonely days are gone." I push him away giving him a smirk. He bites his lips in frustration.

"Give it to me! Give me some time, come on be my girl." He shouts walking behind me. "I want you to be mine, ain't no body's business but mine that's my baby!" I finally turn around to talk to him but he wasn't there. I look everywhere to find him but he wasn't found anywhere. "Hello?" There was no answer, instead, I saw the same bunch of guys and the man dance.

I stare at the man in awe, something about him was very different. He comes towards me as I do the same. "Hi." He greets his voice so muscular yet angelic. "Well that was fun." I joke as we both chuckle. "My names Michael." Michael says, smiling. "I'm Y/N." I nervously giggle. We both stared at each other in silence, it felt weird for some reason.

"Sorry Y/N but I would like to just do something." Michael murmured leaning to my face. "Wha-" before I could finish, I felt his lips on mine. At first I was shocked to why he would do this but then i gave in.

He held my hips as I hold his face. He pulls away staring into my eyes. "You're a special one." I give him a confused look. "What?" He chuckles deeply. "Nothing." I smiled pulling him into another kiss.