ECHOES ✰ I

ཻུ۪۪  ECHOES

☽༉ ཻུ۪۪  ଂ┊CHAPTER ONE: BEGGIN' ON YOUR KNEES FOR ME

ཻུ۪۪  CHAPTER ONE: BEGGIN' ON YOUR
KNEES FOR ME

A TEENAGE FEMALE WITH EBONY COLORED TRESSES THAT CASCADED AND POOLED AROUND HER SHOULDERS HUMMED MELODICALLY TO HERSELF. She wrote down lyrics and phrases that had came to mind into a worn notebook she's had for years. She was preparing for a solo for her Full Moon Jam period formance. Meanwhile, her entire class was sang together in harmony, except for one off-key student.

The bell rung, silencing the excuses that Robbie Shapiro was trying to sputter out in defense of his awful singing. The dark skinned girl stands and swings her backpack and guitar case on her shoulder as she balances her notebook in her right hand. She was about to leave when her reach stops the entire class to remind them of the Full Moon Jam project. As soon as the man finished, the students bombarded Tori Vega, much to the girl's amusement. It was nice to see her friend or a least a very close acquaintance in that predicament.

The dark haired female used to have the same problem once upon a time. She is the Golden Girl of Hollywood Arts. Ice Queen. The Devil. All names spoken in hushed whispers as if she couldn't hear them. They were always desperate to work with her. Her voice had a unique cadence and her tone was soulful, like the records of a soul singer on a Sunday morning. She is also the daughter of one of the most influential music producers in the industry. Malik Vesper. They simply wanted their claim to fame using her name and she was tired of being used.

The girl had decided it was for her best interest that she didn't work with anyone unless she chose to. She made it clear by standing on the table with her expensive heels and a microphone at lunch. While some people were vocally upset, she heard a few people call her a bitch and someone who is stuck up, they chose to respect her decision. The only time she worked with people was when she and her band had decided to work together on school projects.   

She was about to stride to the door when someone grabs her by the wrist to stop her from moving. She glances down to the hand on her wrist and stares with an raised eyebrow. She then lifts her eyebrow in amusement, she knows who the person is and she smiles.

Theo Watson.

The boy was of slim build but anyone could see forming muscles hidden underneath the blue hoodie he wore. But his arms were still sort of lanky and his slim fingers were cold against her skin. He is rather pale but with flushed cheeks. His chestnut colored locks curled around her forehead. His pink and slightly chapped lips were parted as they show off his teeth in a smile. His long eyelashes give him the rather innocent look and they brought out his keen brown eyes.