ECHOES ✰ III

ཻུ۪۪  ECHOES

CHAPTER THEEE┊PROM WRECKER

CHAPTER THEEEPROM WRECKER

CASSIA KNOWS GOING AGAINST JADE COULD POSSIBLY GET HER KILLED. That's the reason why she was so adamant on working alongside Tori to plan Prome— the same dance that would be on the same night as Jade's play. It's not that she doesn't like Jade— they were amicable with one another but she did enjoy seeing the other girl irritated, it was a guilty pleasure of hers. Especially since anything like laughter and joy pissed Jade off like no other. For that reason is why it was so easy to convince her friends into being on the planning committee as well.

Now they're in the black box, attentively listening to the details that Tori was planning to put together for the Prome after she and Cassia had convinced Sikowitz to let them have it in the first place. Cassia has already given Tori her ideas— she wanted a chill but still classy dance with good music and food. She would take care of decorations and food.

    The hard part is, is that since she's going against Jade, she's ultimately going against her best friend and it sucks. While he is playing neutral, supporting both of the girls in lives, she doesn't really appreciate the fact that he's not siding with her— they've been through everything together. Then, she realizes that realistically she should at least try to understand that he would chose his girlfriend over her but it doesn't stop her from feeling a little hurt.

    "Cassia already is working on decorations but if anyone wants to give her any suggestions feel free to," Tori announces.

    Cassia makes her face up. "Not really. Please don't. I'm not going to listen."

    "Or don't." Tori corrects her previous statement as she clears her throat and looks down at her pear pad.

    Cat doesn't seem to take that hint, not even a hint as Cassia bluntly stated she wasn't taking any suggestions, and starts giving them her version of a perfect theme.

   "How about space pirates! You know, from outer space? With kangaroo babies! Yeah, come on, yes!" Cat tells them with a smile as she tries to get them on board with her idea.

   "Sweetie, no," Cassia lets her know, as simple as that.

    "Look, we only have a few days to put this Prome together, since Cassia already has the theme together, then I need a few people to help her make her ideas a reality, got it?" Tori asks but they way she says it makes it clear that she's not asking.

   "We're already helping her out but I guess if anyone else wants to help too, they can," Theo says as he gestures to the rest of the band.