ECHOES ✰ VII

ཻུ۪۪ ECHOES

CHAPTER SEVEN┊A CHRISTMAS TORI

CHAPTER SEVENA CHRISTMAS TORI

CASSIA VESPER LOVED THE HOLIDAYS. Winter always brings a buzz of excitement and joy into her life. It was primarily because of one Beck Oliver. Her parents were distant and cold always worried about the next business venture rather than their own daughter and never made an effort to be around during the holidays. The feeling of loneliness had began to lessen when Beck became a more important part of her life. He was the one to notice how alone she was during the holidays and was adamant that from then on the holidays would be spent with him and his family.

One of the traditions include Beck always insisting on dragging her outside, while the sky's still dark, into the snow and there's just something about how bright his grin is as he inevitably starts a snowball fight with her that leaves her shrieking in laughter. Not to mention how they almost always end up curled up in a heap of blankets together, trying to warm back up while a Christmas classic played on the screen with cups of hot chocolate. It became tradition for them to spend holidays together.

Then, Jade entered the picture with who is angry at everyone with her withering glares, dark makeup, and her weird obsessions with horror movies and scissors. It was strange at first, seeing Beck being so entranced by a woman who would gladly gut him if she could get away with it, but he made it clear that she wasn't going anywhere. She became entangled with Beck and Cassia's holiday traditions to the point where they were no longer Beck and Cassia but Beck, Jade, and Cassia.

The new dynamic is strange and Cassia found herself more often than not watching them wrapped in each other's arms under blankets as they share kisses during Christmas movies while Cassia bites her tongue and drinks her hot chocolate with a mug that Beck's mother bought her for Christmas. At least the late night escapades into the snow, the rare occasion that it does, still happen and there's no Jade in sight for those.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The holidays always puts her into a festive and cheery mood which is a surprise to most students at Hollywood Arts who perceive her as a stuck up bitch and Ice Queen. She is positively beaming, pearly white teeth on display, as she strolled through the halls of Hollywood Arts on her way to Sikowitz's class. She is wearing a soft, white sweater with a red and black miniskirt with black heels.

Her dark tresses that once cascaded down her shoulders was no longer that length. Her long ebony hair was cut short into a waved bob and had a cute Santa hat that she stole from Beck placed over it. Cassia decided she wanted a fresh start for the holidays and for the upcoming new year and decided for a big chop, most of it stemming from her acceptance that yeah, she's in love with Beck Oliver and might always will be, but she needs to focus on herself and her music first.