ECHOES ✰ V

ཻུ۪۪  ECHOES

CHAPTER FIVE┊LOCKED UP PART II

CHAPTER FIVELOCKED UP PART II

    CASSIA WAS AWOKEN TO THE SOUND OF BOMBS AND THE ENTIRE HOTEL SHAKING. She's stumbling a little to the ground from her position on the couch, after she made it clear that she refused to share one bed with four other girls, she and Theo camped outside like they've done when they're the only ones left after rehearsals or when they've stayed late writing songs and fall asleep. Her heart is pounding erratically as she begins to take notice that everyone else has emerged from their rooms in confusion and to complain.

      She stands up, dusting off herself from the dirt that's found itself on her pants and joins the group. Theo is beside her, rubbing his eyes in an attempt to wake himself up and his hair ruffled and unkempt. Cassia thinks he looks adorable. There is no space between them, since Cassia has slumped against him in tiredness, and she becomes aware all too well how fucked up this entire situation has been.

Another explosion knocks her off her feet and sends her stumbling into Theo who grabs her shoulders and keeps her close to him even as his begins to loose his himself balance as the tremors shake the hotel. He brings them both to the ground and covers her even more. When the shaking ends, Theo stands the two of them up and keeps a protective arm around him.

"Okay, what's all the fizzy fuzz?" Sikowitz inquires with his strange sayings as he rolls onto the couch where Theo and Cassia has bunked out on. He snuggles into Cassia's pillow and blanket.

Cassia and Theo can't bring themselves to care at the moment because they get distracted at the sight of Andre's neck. The bite from the moth seemed to grow into a huge lump in the span of a couple of hours and it seemed to weigh more than Andre's own head. Cassia's eyes widen and she covers her mouth as she leaned into Theo some more.

"What's on his neck?" Trina asks in a freaked out tone as she stares at the lump in in mild disgust.

"It's from the moth bite. It won't stop growing." Beck answers as he gestures to the bite for emphasis.

Andre uses the opportunity to speak for himself, only it wasn't in a way anyone could understand him, it was pure unintelligible gibberish as he tries to prove his gibberish by reaching for the sky and stumbling a little towards the ground. His actions received a shoulder rub from Tori as she becomes increasingly concerned.

Theo rubs his own neck as he watches the scene unfold as if he was checking himself for a bite. Cassia nudges him in the side and assured him that he's perfectly fine.