EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ

**

HEY GUYS WHATS UP?!  

Okay, I know you're either pissed the frick off due to the fact that I have not updated in quite awhile (sorry and I honestly feel horrible about it.) Or wondering if i died. I actually had quite a bit written and then my computer crashed and it got deleted. Deleted from Wattpad, deleted from my computer, and deleted from life.

RIP Chapter 11 of HOFAH.

And after I tried to rewrite what I had, I just wasn't feeling it. I honestly can't see this story going anywhere, I posted chapter 9 and that's when it all went downhill. So, I didn't want to disappoint you guys who enjoy this story (probably no one) so I decided to take a break from this story and work on my other one that also needs to be updated, and if I get enough people saying they want me to continue and if people give some ideas on what I should have happen in this story then I will continue in the very near future. Like, around August or September. When I decide what will become of HOFAH I will fill you guys in and let you know!

if you have any questions or ideas follow me on twitter (@cliffnips, may be changing it to @gratatamikey) and ask for a follow back bc you want to discuss HOFAH or something along the lines of that and just DM me after I follow back.

This is very important so please tell me your opinions!!

In the meantime read my other story Goodnight Moon and stay swaggy my little pumpkin monsters!!

~Haleigh 

**