Part 22 Romeo's Mom... The Fairy Slayer

No One P.O.V

Back with Macao Wakaba Lisanna Elfman Jet Droy and many other fairy tail members they were in awe at how amazing the dragons were.

They didn't have the time to rejoice however as Enno showed up with the intent to seal away all there magic.

"Hey Macao... isn't that your Ex-wife?" Wakkaba said nervously.

Macao began to blush, he was happy to see her but also confused, what was she doing in the middle of this warzone of all things.

"S-Sweetheart... is that really you?" He questioned.

"Yes it is my love... I'm sorry but I must..." She stopped speaking when she felt Mest approuching her from behind.

"So your finally here" She said calmy.

"You talk as if you knew I was coming" 

"Thats because I did" Enno said.

"So I assume you've seen it then..." Mest asked having an idea of what was going on.

"I must seal away all of fairy tails emblems..." She said shocking all the members behind her.

"W-what did she just say?" Jet said nervously.

"I don't know but that sounds nuts" Droy added.

Mest didn't know it at the time but he too was a fairy tail member, so he was also in danger of having his magic stollen.

"I won't allow it" Mest said. He refused to let down fairy tail again like he did on Tenro, this time he was going to fight with and for them. 

"I already knew you wouldn't agree with me" Romeo's mother said surrounding herself in purple dark magic.

"Then it seems were at in empass!" Mest said igniting his hand with plasma.

Dimiria also intervened as well, Meanwhile everyone in the guildhall just had there jaws dropped, they had no idea what was going on or who's side to take. They don't know Mest or Dimiria and Romeo's mom just said she was gonna suck the magic out of them.

It was at this point as well that everything became hard to fallow for as you see, Dimiria can stop time and both Mest and Enno use forms of Spatail magic meaning they were practically teleporting all over the place while fighting in this free for all.

Enno however had the advantage as she could anticipate all of there moves making her untouchable. 

"One of you two has something that belongs to me and I'm not leaving till I have it" Dimira said getting in between the two.

"Back off you Nuisance!" Mest said as the three of them clashed once more.

Dimiria stopped time and knocked something out of Mests hand.

"I won't let you use your light magic" She said attempting to go retrieve the item. It was all for not however as Mest simply slid between her legs whilst attaching a magic circle on her that teleported her to a nearby rock.

"What the hell!" She said.

Romeo and Wendy soon arrived flying on there exceeds and dropped down.

"So this is where you Mest!" Wendy said annoyed that she left them AGAIN.

Romeo was more fixated on his mom who was dodging the two mages with grace.

Simon turned into a humanoid and charged past Mest and grabbing Romeo's mom.

"Cut it out! aren't you on our side?" Simon asked. The other fairy tail members surrounded Dimiria.

"Out of my way" Dimiria said blowing Wakaba away.

"Woah!" He said landing on his back.

So much was going on but Romeo's eyes was still on his mom. The one he knew would never hurt him... right?

"ENOUGH!" Romeo's mom yelled putting Dimira in a bubble and letting out a shockwave that made Mest quickly teleport infront of Fairy tail members to block them.

"Pipe down small child" Enno scorningingly told Dimira.

Simon was knocked down too.

"Holy... I had no idea your mom was this strong Romeo... truly a fearsome women" Simon said slightly smirking.

"Are you guys okay" Mest asked all the other mages.

"N-Never better" A slightly shaken up Lisanna and Lucy said giving him a thumbs up.

Mest was going back in to fight Enno but Romeo stopped him.

"Wait... just let me talk to her" Romeo said.

Everything was silent as Romeo approached his mother.

"Mom...you said we'd have a picnic again someday in the park remember. You promised that you'd return and we could be happy... right? Don't you want to be with us again?" Romeo said with his voice braking a little.

Enno lowered her magic power and turned around softening in her tone a little as well.

"I haven't forgotten my love... but if the world goes to ruin then it'll be for nothing" She said.

"What're you talking about mom? please tell us" Romeo pleaded.

"I've... seen the future" His mom said.

"What thats impossible!" Simon said.