3. A new little Slytherin

Yolla my people! I do not own 'Harry Potter' or any characters from the series! Chapter number 3 yay! Please tell me if you like this and I'll keep writing! If you don't I'm sorry you don't like it... Anywho! On with the story!!!

~ 🐍🐍🐍 ~

Draco walks quickly to the Slytherin dorms quickly fixing the neutral look back on his face. Draco reaches the dorms and says the password (pure blood) and enters the common room.

When the other Slytherin's see Draco they stop talking and stare at him. He sighs.

" I know I'm beautiful but there's no need to stare." He smirks at the rooms occupants.

" oh Draco darling we're not as dazzled by your beauty as we are in awe with the cuteness of the child you are holding." blaise smirked back. Faking a love sick expression. Draco responded.

" oh my Darling! Why have you forsaken me!" Draco sets Harry on the floor and then pretends to die dramatically. 

"Gods! Your both sooo gay!" Pansy says grinning. Draco (still playing dead smirks slightly) Blasie laughs.

"Not for each other which is to bad. But I do know who Draco's Gay for!" Everyone laughs and no one hears the name he says after that.

~~~~~

Every one starts laughing and no one notices Harry struggling over his to big clothes to climb onto Draco's chest, and lay down crying silently. Then Harry looks up at Draco who is still not moving and screams.

"Mine Daco  no die! No die!"  The room goes silent and everyone looks at the boy. "Daco Hawwy sabe 'oo!" He cries harder and puts a tiny hand over Draco's heart.

Everyone in the room aww's at the cuteness of it all and Draco looks at the crying child. He puts his arms around him and sits up rocking him gently.

"Its OK darling I'm OK. Don't cry." Harry looks up and smiles when he meets Draco's eyes.

"Daco!" He shouts hugging him. Draco laughs and there is an audible gasp from everyone in the room. 

"Draco did you just. Laugh?" Pansy breathes.

"I laugh all the time pansy-"

"Not like that you don't!" Interrupted Blasie.

"What ever." Grumbles Draco as he stands up taking Harry in his arms.

"So Draco why do you have the golden boy?" Asks a third year girl. 

" Professor Dumbledore asked me to look after him because he won't let anyone else hold him." Draco replies looking down at Harry.

Suddenly Crabbe walks out of the boys dorm. 

" Draco you should look in our room." He says. " there seems to be a crib next to your bed but I don't understand why we need one of-" he trails off now noticing the baby in Draco's arms.

Draco steps towards the boys dorm. 

"Little Potter is staying with us for a while," he says looking at Crabbe. "I hope they put some clothes in there to because he needs them." Draco leaves the commons and goes to his dorm. He looks at his side of the room.

It was magically expanded and had a changing table with diapers, a crib with red sheets, a chest, and a small dresser next to the changing table. Draco walks towards the table and lays Harry down. He walks over to the dresser and searches through the drawers finding a pair of black pants and a green shirt he heads back to where Harry was laying.

Draco quickly changes Harry and picks him up.  He looks around and spots several pairs of shoes neatly lined up on top of his trunk. He grabs a pair of black shoes and takes a pair of socks from the top drawer of Harry's dresser. 

Draco puts them on harry and they walk out into the common room again. 

"Wow Draco, making the gryfindor golden boy a minni Slytherin are you?" Chuckles Blasie.

"Why not? If he remembers this when he's older he's gonna hate me anyways why not make him a little Slytherin while I can?" Draco asks grinning evilly.