5. Room of Requirement

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or anything you recognize!

I'm going to start writing in Draco's point of view! Just letting you know now so you don't get confused later on! Love you all!!! Enjoy the story!

~🐍💚🐍~

Draco who had decided to skip all of his classes for the day,watched as Harry played with his stuffed animals. So far his favorites were the dog, werewolf, buck, and mouse. Harry had told Draco that he remembers Paddy coming over to play with him when he was little. Of course Draco had no clue who "Paddy" was so he just nodded and agreed. 

Eventually Harry began to slow. Draco who had layed on the common room couch. Watched as Harry yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Are you tired harry?" He asks. The little boy nods and walks slowly over to Draco. Draco picks him up and lays him on his chest. Harry fell asleep soon after that. Draco drifted off eventually leaving the common room quiet, and deserted of all people except for the two sleeping boys.

~Timey wimmy skip!~

🐍~Draco POV~🐍

I woke up to the sound of the common room door opening. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and look around. What am I forgetting I ask myself as I get up.

Then it hits me. Harry! I run out of the dorm and look around. I spot a tiny Harry about two flights of stairs away from me. I climb quickly hoping to catch him. When suddenly the stair case moves. Harry moves on and I run to get him. 

I get to the top of the stairs were he is at when I see a door starting to disappear. I quickly go inside the room hoping for the life of me Harry is in here.

I close the door and turn around my heart beating fast. And my face laced with worry. I look around the room and I see Harry playing with some toys. I sigh in relief. Walking over to him.

"Harry," I say calmly. "Why did you leave the room without me you scared me half to death!"

Harry looks up at me tears forming in his eyes. 

"I'm sorry Daco," he starts crying and stands up. Holding a hand out to me, and closing is eyes tightly. " I'm ready for unnishing." I stare at him in shock. Punishment?

"Harry," I ask shakily. " what do you mean by punishment? " 

"Uncle Vernon get a thingy and he hits my hand when I do something wrong..." 

I gasp and pick him up cradling him in my arms. 

" oh baby I wouldn't ever hit you! I will make sure no one hits you ever again." I sit him down again and he happily goes back to playing with toys. I smile and play with him. Loving every second I got to spend with him, because like all good things I knew that this all had an experation date.

 In this case the day Harry was cured...

~💚🐍💚~

Hello my peoples! I am so so sorry for not updating in forever and a half! 

I am trying to work around my schedules and my writers block... I will update as soon as physically possible! Let me know what you think so far in the comments! And don't be afraid to give me some constrictive criticism!

Thank you sooo much!