17. Prepare for the end

Hello loves! Sorry for not updating for a while!
I've been going through this thing called life and I had finals. Bleh.

Now. The story must go on!

~💚🐍💚~

Blasie worked on cleaning up Draco's blood, and trying to fade some of the bruising.
Everytime Draco so much as flinched Harry would hiss at blasie to be careful.

Pansy had left to bring the three attackers to Snape. Leaving blasie to deal with the problem that was Draco's blood.

Draco flinched."Blasie what did I tell you? Be careful you git!"

"Ok Harry." Blasie says rolling his eyes and smiling.

"Can we go back to the dorms? Sitting on the floor is uncomfortable." Complains Draco.

"We should go to the medical wing." Blasie mumbles.

"Why go to the medical wing if you can take care of it for me?" Asks Draco smiling slightly.

"Because Madam P is a lot more experienced than I am."

"Bur your the great Blasie. The most powerful mediwizard of all time!" Draco says dramatically trowing his hands in the air.

"You seem to be just fine." Blasie says dryly as he stands up.

"Come on Dray." Harry says grabbing Draco's hand and "helping" him stand.

"Thank you, for saving me." Draco whispers at Blasie. Blasie smiles.

"No problem

"No problem Draco, we're like family." Pansy's voice came from the door

"And I love you." Harry says smiling up at the older boy his eyes sparkling.

"Love you too Harry." Draco says smiling down at him.

"Now how about we get going?" Pansy
Says walking twords them and grabbing Draco's arm and putting it around her shoulders.

The four made there way down the halls Pansy and now Blasie dragging a half asleep Draco along. Harry happy walking ahead of them.

When they finally reached the Slytherin dorms Harry happily sing songed the password, the woman in the picture cooed at Harry in Parseltongue. Harry of course smiled and hissed back.

The frame opened and they walked in. The room broke into hushed whispers at the sight of Draco.

"Harry?" Asked a 1st year girl named Emily. "What happened to Draco?"

"He was beat up. But it's ok now, Blasie healed him and I'm not letting him out of my sight." Harry says happily.

"Why are you so happy Harry?" Emily asks smiling.

"I'm looking forward to finding out what happens to the no good trouble makers that hurt my Draco." He said smiling really big.

"Off the couch please." Pansy says impationtly to three fourth years.
"Fine." They said all at the same time.
Pansy hurriedly put Draco down on it.

"Damn Draco your ass is heavy." Pansy says panting.

" Probably heavy because of all the gorgeous it has to hold." Draco mumbles back sleepily

People giggle at him.
"Draco remember you don't have that long." Blasie whispers.

No one in the room understood what Blasie had said, but Draco did.

Draco sucks in a shaky breath.
"I know." He says his voice strained. Like he was choking.

That Friday Harry would go back to normal. This Friday Harry will be gone.

Tears well up in Draco's eyes and he shuts them.

Blaise notices and soon the three friends are crying with each other.
Over the days problems, and Draco's injury's. But mostly over the small boy they would soon have to say good bye to.

The good bye that is most painful because you might never say hello again.

~🐍💚🐍~

Hello darlings! Happy Christmas! Here's an update!
You can celebrate!
I will update soon....

Maybe.

Love you all!💚

Bye!

*Falls backwards off a water tower*