9.

Jack's POV:
I dropped my bag and phone as my hands flew up to my mouth. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as I ran up to him.

His arms were open for a hug as I ran into them wrapping my slim arms around his torso burying my face into his hard chest as everything went back to normal speed.

I sobbed into his chest as I felt him burry his face into my hair.

I looked up to him slowly leaning in for a kiss as he leaned in to.

Then it happened.

His lips tasted like honey and mint as our lips moved in sync. They were so soft that I could kiss them all day without any regrets.

The kiss was only a few seconds long until he pulled away staring at my face, almost like he was studying it, as he ran him Fingers through my hair.

"Happy birthday baby boy."

"Thank you Mark."

He pulled me into another kiss and hugged me tighter.

After that we walked into my house as gave me a bag full of sweets and stuffies. For the rest of the day we cuddled on the couch watching movies and kissing until we both fell asleep.
(Word count: 313)
•••
This is not the end :P but school starts tomorrow and please understand I won't be able to update that often anymore :/ maybe 2-3 chapters a week at the most. I might make more chapters than I intended to but I don't want it to be dragged out for to long. Maybe 20-25 chapters at the most but I still might just make 15 chapters like I was originally gonna do. And im already stressed about school and it hasn't even started yet. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed and thank you for reading and I'll see y'all later BUH-BYYYEEE!!