Chapter 2

The tan satanist snarled, showing his teeth, sharklike, kinda intimidated me but I stood up, grabbing onto the edge of the box, getting onto the tip of my toes. I leaned towards him and snarled back, showing my teeth as well. The other people laughed and I showed a tiny smile, I never reacted to people like this, it was strange yet I was filled with joy. "Fiesty lil shit.." the satanist groaned, the huge guy hit him in the arm.
    The blue haired boy kneeled down, grabbing me under my arms, I quickly growled, kicking my legs. "Ey! Its okay! C-calm down!" He said in a hushed tone, which I took fond of, stopping. He placed me out of the box, "Poor thing...treated like a dirty animal" he rubbed my head lightly, I flinched at first but I soon accepted it, the kind movement brought me so much comfort, my eyes started forming tears, soon rolling down my cheeks, sniffing, I wiped them off. "Hey..shh..its okay...its okay..." the blue haired boy said calmly, tears rolled more and more, yet he wiped them off, my tiny hand grabbed onto his, rubbing my cheek in his hand.
    I heard him lightly sigh, "Im 2D...or Stuart Pot, you can call me whatever you want though.." he happily said. "The little girl over there is Noodle, the tan guy is Murdoc, and the big lookin' guy is Russel.."
    I took in the names, then just to get used to it, I repeated the names and pointing at the person the name belonged to. Noodle gave me a thumbs up, Murdoc groaned, Russel nodded, and 2D smiled, revealing his missing teeth, which made me giggle.
   "Yeah, yeah, so are we going or what?" Murdoc growled, then Russel growled back at him, Murdoc looked away, knowing he wouldn't win without a broken nose. "Not without the kid." Russel's serious face went to calm kind face, I smiled back, then 2D spoke.."Talkin about the kid...whats your name?"