Not Famous Yet

Dinah's POV

My last performance was a duet with Diamond. For a 13 year old she is so talented. Our vocal coach Autumn reminded us only one can win X-Factor, and I've been holding on to her advice ever since. Here's to a new day. I still can't believe I've gotten this far through Bootcamp.

I was called to the stage with a group of others. I knew a couple of the faces, but not many. None of the judges looked happy.

"A lot of you really deserve to go further." I was zoned out until those words hit me. "I'm really sorry. Thank you very much."

I had my head down with tears threatening to fall. I already heard a couple of girls sobbing. Here's to another year of rejection. We walked off the stage and through the doors. The boys finally let their guard down and cried a bit. I did the only thing I could.

"Hi Dinahsaur! I know the judges loved your duet so tell me everything!" Angel beamed. I smiled but only sobs came out. "DJ...don't-"

"Yeah. A group of us were just eliminated." I barely got out over a whisper.

"That's crazy!" Y/N scoffed. "When we come to pick you up I swear-"

"Alright guys can I have your attention for a second!" What appeared to be a stage manager cut Y/N off.

"I'll call you back Angel." I said.

"I love you DJ, and I'll see you in a bit." I smiled and hung up.

"The judges asked me to call the following people back to the stage." Then she ran off a list of names. "Dinah Jane Hansen" Oh snap that's me!

I was not going to get my hopes up, but let's see what this is about. When we got to the stage Simon said he genuinely cared about us and that's why we came back. Then he started to separate us into groups.

"You are all, as you are, invited to the judges' homes." Simon said.

Screams and tears of happiness were all to be seen. I'm going to live out my dream and it will be with the four girls beside me.

Y/N's POV

I said it would happen. There are countless people who are beyond talented that get turned away by shows like this. Right before we got ready to leave I got another phone call from Dinah.

"ANGEL!" Dinah's voice boomed through the phone.

"Yeah DJ. Who was that lady?"

"I don't know she was probably a manager for something, but I made it to the judges' houses!" She said, almost to quickly for me to understand.

"Dinahsaur I'm proud of you, but what changed their minds?" I questioned, silently telling the rest of my family we're not going anywhere.

"They put us into group because they didn't want to see our talent go to waste." She said before sniffling a bit. As long as it was a happy cry I'll let her be.

"I'm so happy for you sis. Go live your dreams."

"I love you Angel."