Chapter 13

I'm so sorry this story is a bit glitched so chapter 10,11, and 12 are after this one somehow??? Sorry about that..

    Lance dove in after Keith. Lance opened his eyes underwater. It kind of hurt but he didn't care. He saw Keith's face. He was passed out with fear defining his eyebrows. He grabbed his torso and carried him bridal style to the shore running. He put his ear up to his chest. Very faint beating. The rest of the group runs to shore. "Lance what happened?!" Shiro says worriedly. "I'll explain later!" Lance yells struggling. "C'mon Keith!" Lance yells pumping his hands on Keiths chest. "It's not working..!" Lance said. Lance grabbed Keith's chin. He gave him mouth to mouth. Pidge gasped. She grabbed her phone and took pictures. Lance pulled away from Keith. Keith started coughing. He looked up. "L-Lance..?" Keith said squinting. "Keith! You're back!" Lance yelled tackling him into a hug. "Why didn't you tell me you couldn't swim?" Lance whispered in his ear. "I-I didn't want to ruin an awesome day for you guys and- and-" Keith said as he was interrupted by a hug from everyone. "Thanks guys." Keith says smiling. "I can teach you how to swim." Lance whispered. Keith nodded. They continued on swimming. Keith was scared to get in at first, but Lance convinced him to get in. "Come here, I'll help you swim." Lance said holding his hands out waist deep in the water. Keith nods. He slowly puts his feet in the water. "Yup! You got it Keef!" Lance says. Keith smiles. He goes further into the water until he's next to Lance. "Hey why do you still have your shirt on in the water?" Lance asked. Keith looks away. He takes his shirt off revealing new cuts from just a couple days ago. Lance looks at him. "Hey it's okay buddy. It's alright." Lance said. Keith nods. "Okay so I'm gonna put my hands out and you lay on them with your arms wide and legs straight." Keith lays on his arms. Why is my heart beating faster again? "Close your eyes and relax." Lance says. Keith relaxes and closes his eyes. Oh my God he's so cute I'm going to scream. Lance thought. "O-Okay now try to float without me holding you. Keith nods. Lance lets go a little. He's still floating. He lets go completely. He's still floating. "Did you let go yet?" Keith asks. "Yeah I did! You're floating!" Lance said excitedly. "I am?!" Keith asks opening his eyes. He got too excited and sunk. "WhA-" Keith went under. Lance starts laughing and he grabs his arm and waist and pulls him up. Keith starts coughing. "Hey! Why are you laughing?!" Keith asked embarrassed. "You just- you were so peaceful and then you just fall under because of how excited you were!" He said holding his stomach from laughing. Keith splashed him. "E- hey!" Lance said splashing him back. Keith was walking towards Lance in the water but tripped over seaweed. "O-woAH-" Keith said tripping onto Lance. Keith's face was on Lances chest. His eyes widened and Keith was blushing. Lance was also blushing. "I-I'm so-orry!" Keith said quickly getting off him, blushing. "Hey, it's okay." Lance said looking at Keith. "Lets c-continue..." Keith said changing the subject. He taught him how to doggy paddle, by putting Lances hands on Keith's chest.