Chapter 10

"I don't think you guys should come in." Keith says scratching the back of his neck. "No, were coming in. We want to help." Shiro says firmly yet with a slight smile. Keith hesitates but nods. Just before he opens the door he hears arguing. He sighs. Lance puts his hand on his shoulder. He opens the door. He sees his mother and father in the living room. He walks in with the group behind him. "M-Mom.. I came to see if you're okay.." Keith says to her. His mom and dad turn around. He shivers as his dad glares daggers in him. "Oh look it's our fag of a son." He says coming closer. "I-I just came to see mom." Keith says as his dad gets closer. "S-Stay away." Keith says shifting towards the kitchen. He goes and reaches for a knife. "Please not when my f-friends are here.." he says pointing the knife at him. His dad goes over and reaches for his arm. He grabs the knife out of Keith's  hand. Keith shoves his dad into the cupboards and runs to his friends and mom. "Keith my baby, are you okay?!" His mom says kissing him on his forehead. "Y-Yeah mom I'm fine.." he says smiling at her. Pidge and Hunk are looking at the blood stains on the floor, then back at Keith. Keith looks down. His dad walks out of the kitchen and over to Keith. "James! Enough!" His mother cried as she ran in front of Keith. "Move." He said solemnly. "No, James, enough is enough!" She said in tears to Keith's father. "I won't hesitate to stab you! Move!" He yelled at her. "Mom! Please! Move out of his way!" He screamed tears rolling down his face. "I'm sorry my poor baby Keith..." She said as she got stabbed in the stomach. "Wha- MOM! NO MOM PLEASE!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. His mom fell as he caught her. "M-Mom...?" Keith said his voice cracking. "Oh my God! Miss. Kogane!" Lance yelled as the whole group went by Keith on the floor, his mothers body laying in his lap. "C-Call an ambulance!" Keith yelled. He carefully set his mothers head down after kissing it. "I love you mom." He said standing up shakily. "Y-You BASTARD!" Keith screamed at his father "YOU INSANE FUCKING BASTARD!" He yelled running at him. He got cut by the blade in his arm and chest. "Keith!" Lance yelled. Keith turned to look at Lance. He could see anger, hatred, and hurt in his beautiful blackish-violet eyes. He turned back around and punched his dad in the jaw hearing a snap. "You PIECE OF SHIT!" He yelled at his father. He was now on top of his dad punching him repeatedly. "Keith!" Shiro yelled. Lance ran over and held him back. "CALL THE POLICE! Call the police! Call the police. C-Call the p-police..." Keith mumbles. All of a sudden the door busts open and cops come rushing in. (P.S. Pidge called the police a while ago.) Lance let go of Keith. "P-Please take this monster away!!" Keith yelled pointing at his dad. "He killed my mom!" Keith says to the cops. "Okay, okay kid calm down." One of the cops said. "How can I clam down!? My dad just killed my own mother!" He yelled at them. "Keith..." Shiro said trying to clam him down. The cops put cuffs on his dad. They took his mother and took her outside. "Wait I'm coming with!" Keith yelled. "You can't." One of the cops said. "Why not?!" He yelled. "Because you don't need to suffer any more mental damage." They said. Keith and Voltron followed them out the doors. Keith's mother was placed into the ambulance. "W-Wait! M-Mom..?!" He yelled as the driver started up the engine. It started to slowly start up. "No!" He yelled chasing after it. He collapsed after chasing it for a couple seconds. Voltron ran over and comforted him. "Keith... are you alright..?" Shiro asks. "Oh, yeah, just peachy, I just watched my dad stab my mom.." Keith said, tears in his eyes, "Oh and not to mention I'm gonna be an orphan! Whoopedy doo!" Keith says sarcastically. "Keith.. We'll figure it out.." Lance says rubbing his back. "Okay.." he says in the middle of a group hug.

    Hey! Sooo I just had a break from school so yeah I'm writing more.