Chapter 12

(Allura isn't in this story sooo yeah that picture doesn't fit with Allura.)

  "Here it is! The swimsuit isle!" Lance says pointing to all the swimsuits

"Here it is! The swimsuit isle!" Lance says pointing to all the swimsuits. Keith looks around and finds a red and black pair of swim trunks. "How about these? They're cheap." Keith says. "Well I don't care if they're cheap, get some expensive cool ones!" Lance says. "Nah it's fine I don't want to empty your wallet." Keith replies. "Oh and do you guys have sunscreen? If you do, what kind is it?" Keith says fiddling his fingers. "Hunk, Shiro, and I don't use sunscreen. We're not pale vampires like you." Lance jokes "ha ha very funny. What do you use Pidge?" Keith asks. "I use spf 30." She says taking a mini bottle from her bag. "Uhhh... can we buy sunscreen..?" Keith asks slightly embarrassed. "Sure what kind do you use?" Lance asks. "... spf 70..." Keith says looking down even more embarrassed. "I tOLD YOU HES A VAMPIRE!" Lance says laughing his butt off. "Hey! It's not my fault! I never could go anywhere.." he said punching Lances shoulder playfully. "I can tell you've never been to the hair salon.." Pidge jokes. "Hey!" He says to her. "Alright alright, we could sit here and tease Keith all day but if we want to go to the beach we should hurry with Keith's swimsuit." Shiro says laughing. "Right!" Lance chirps. "This one is fine. And I grabbed the sunscreen by the way." Keith said. "Perfect!" Lance said checking out with the items. They walk to the store bathrooms to change. Everyone walks out in swim trunks and a tank top on. Pidge also is wearing trunks with a shirt. Keith shrugs. I thought she was a girl. Huh. Keith thought. They pile back into the car. Keith takes a deep breath. He had to tell them. I have to tell them I can't swim.. Keith thought. Later. He thought. They arrived at the beach. Pidge and Hunk immediately put tubes around their waist and jumped off the dock, into the water. Lance grabbed the umbrella and a bag of snacks. Keith grabbed his sunscreen, the towels, and walked to the beach. Shiro grabbed the cooler and closed the trunk. They set everything up and Pidge came back. "I forgot sunscreen." She said applying some. Keith on the other hand took as much could seep into his skin. "Woah Keith that's a lot of sunscreen!" Lance said laughing. "Well you did say I was a vampire so you better watch out." Keith says sarcastically. "Hey Keith you have some sunscreen on your-" Lance says rubbing the excess sunscreen in on his cheeks. Keith blushes. "Here I'll also get your back." Lance says applying it to Keith's back. "T-Thanks Lance.." Keith says blushing. "No problem." Lance says slightly blushing. "Come on guys!" Hunk yells at them from the water. Everyone runs into the water, except Keith. Keith walks onto the dock and sits with his feet in the water, watching his friends have fun, splashing and doing flips into the water. He was hoping nobody would notice. "Hey Keith come in the water it's awesome!" Lance says. Shit. "Eh I'm good.." Keith says forcing a smile. That was a lie. "Oh okay!" Lance says as he gets splashed. Keith wanted to go in so bad. Just to swim for a minute. But he didn't know how. Keith stood up, about to walk back to the beach until he turns around to Lance, pushing him in. Keith reached out his arms as he was seconds before hitting the water. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion for Keith, and Lance. Lance looked at his face. He mouthed "Lance." That hit his heart hard. The face Keith made broke Lances heart. He looked like a sad, fearful, lost puppy. He didn't want to see that. Keith went under. He didn't come up. There were bubbles coming up. Lance dove in after him.

Oooohh cliiiifffhaannngerr