Dream or Not.

Y/N point of view.

The last thing you remembered was getting of the car.

The last thing you remembered was walking around the India Gate, looking around and enjoying the quite pleasant weather (its quite difficult to have a pleasant climate during summers.).

The last thing you remembered was walking away from your best friend.

The last thing you remembered was walking without bothering your surrounding.

The last thing you remembered was walking into a person, a tall person.

The last thing you remembered was being surrounded by beautiful boys, the boys you could only dream of.

The last thing you remembered was the world around you turning black.

~~~~~~

"She saw us and then she suddenly fainted." You heard someone saying, it was a male voice.

"Oh God! Did she say anything before fainting? She doesn't usually react that way." You heard another voice, it was your best friend.

You could hear more whispers around you. All in a language that you could vaguely understand at your present state. Was that Hangul?

You tried opening your eyes. The eyelids felt heavy. After a few more trials you slowly opened your eyes.

"Oh she's awake!" You heard another voice.

"Y/N you alright?" your best friend comes to your side as you try to sit up. You look around and find yourself lying on a blanket and surround by 7 very very familiar boys.

You look at your best friend and pinched her suddenly.

"Ouch! What was that for you idiot?" she cried as she rubbed her now sore arm.

"This isn't a dream?" You asked to nobody particular.

By looking at your best friend you understood she was confused by your sudden strange behavior.

You then gather all the courage you could and turned to the group of boys.

"Annyeonghesayo (Hello)" you say.

They all smile at the familiar language and greet you back.

"Mianhe (Sorry) for my behavior." You say in Korean.

"Gwenchanhayo ( are you alright) ?" the person you recognize as Kim Seokjin asks.

"Yes." you manage to say without stuttering.

"Woah, your Korean is quite good." J-hope compliments, impressed.

Why do you feel so hot suddenly? Is your face burning right now? Are you blushing? Wasn't J-hope your bias? Weren't all of them your bias?

Oh God this was too much for you to take!

  "You know us right?" Kim Namjoon asks suddenly.

"Yes, you are Bangtan Sonyeondan." you manage to say as calmly as you could without shrieking. 

It would be embarrassing to freak them out.

"You listen to our songs?" Yoongi asks.

"I do?" Why did that come out as a question.

Y/N stop being so damn nervous. They won't eat you up!

"Yea, I do and I love your songs." You say again, this time with more convection.

"Khamsamnida (thank you)" Yoongi says. Was he being shy because you know them?

You could only smile softly by looking at how cute Yoongi looked.

"Why are you here? We never got the news that BTS was coming to India. ARMYs think you are at your homes, resting." You say.

 You find it really strange that they came to your country without announcing about it in any social media. Even there was no news from the Korean media. BTS was famous for keeping their fans intrigued with their songs and themes by giving little hints here and there, but they never did hide anything about their work like this.

"Oh about that, actually its a secret trip that our company planned. We would be here for a few weeks." Namjoon tells very vaguely.

The inner detective ARMY in you comes to life suddenly. Something was amiss.

"Will you be here in Delhi only or visiting other cities too?" you ask.

"We will be visiting other cities too." Namjoon says.

"Are you planning to have a concert here?" you ask innocently.

The group looks at each other. They were thinking how to answer that question.

"Umm.. Maybe, we really hope that we have a concert here too." Namjoon replies. Now that wasn't really a very satisfying answer. But you decide to let it slide for this time.

"Are you liking here in Delhi? When did you come here?" you had to stop yourself before more questions could slip out.

"We came yesterday. Its really nice here. Everybody is loving the change in surrounding." Namjoon replies for everybody. 

You smiled. They loved your city.

"Hyung, I am hungry." Taehyung suddenly announces. 

The boys could only look at him with disbelief, while you were trying to keep your inner fangirl from screaming at how cute TaeTae looked.

"We just had our breakfast how can you be hungry so early?" Jimin asks.

You couldn't help the giggle which left from your mouth.

"Its okay, you boys should eat whenever you want to. You all work very hard for ARMY, please eat to your heart's content so that you are healthy." You say. 

"Kumawo, that was very sweet of you." Jin says and the others smile and nod in agreement.

"Can we go eat something, now?" Taehyung asks again.

When everybody was hesitant to answer him, he looks at and says," Y/N"

Did he just say your name? 

Did he?

Are you in haven now?

"Take me somewhere where there is lots of delicious food." he says very childishly.

Your heart skips a beat at how adorable he was being.

Yes, this was haven.

You look at your best friend. You suddenly remembered she was beside you all this time. You see your best friend looking back at you at the same time.

You both nodded at the same time, agreeing to a plan.

You look back at the boys and say," If you guys don't mind then we would like to take you this place where food is awesome." 

The boys look at each other and Namjoon calls someone. "Hello, Mr. Verma."

He asks the person if you could take them somewhere to eat and it seems the person agrees as Namjoon smiles and keeps the phone down.

"Yes, show us your city." Namjoon says.

~~~~~~~

Hey Guys!!!

Thats it for today. How was it? Was it good? The girl finally meets and talks with her idol group. What will happen now? Will this be a only one time meet or something else.

Hope you liked it.

I will update the next chapter soon.

Saranghe!