Story So Far

I am adding this part so that you could get a jist of what is going on in the story.

  Bighit entertainment, more specifically Bang Shi Hyuk, decides to send BTS to India, for a couple of days to explore and know the culture there. 

The trip was supposed to be kept at utmost secrecy, and Bighit had taken enough measures so that the boys could have a comfortable and fun time without being followed by crazy stalkers and media. 

The boys unexpectedly stumble upon you and your best friend on their second day of visit to the capital. You being an ARMY, was elated to find your idols on your country, and took the opportunity to show them around the city.

 What came as a surprise to you was the invitation from your favorite idol group to join them on their trip. Not able to leave this once in a life time opportunity you and your best friend joined them on the trip.

 On the trip you slowly get close to the boys and one of them gets more closer to you.

 But since life isn't always easy, back in Korea Bang PD gets an email, threatening to leak the pictures of the boys in the trip on internet.

An another worry comes his way when he finds it unable to reach the boys as they are camping amongst the mountain ranges in Leh and Ladakh, where the network is unreachable.

Now what will Bang PD do to protect the privacy of the boys? Also will he notice the growing closeness between you and one specific member of the group?

Further chapters in the story will only reveal the fate of BTS, you, Your best friend. 

So stay tuned for further chapters.

{A/N- Now I feel like I can pass for writing scripts for commercial ads and indian saas- bahu shows... :P}