A day in BigHit

Bang Shi Hyuk, in his entire music career has seen many things.

The fame.

The spotlight.

Encouraging and faithful fans.

Demeaning comments and nonsensical rumors.

The crazy fans. The stalkers and even the persistent pursuers.

The ups and downs that come along, and even the craziest of the crazy sides of this industry.

He has seen them all.

Or so he thought.

The anonymous mail that he got 2 days back and has been getting since then was getting into his nerves. The emails showed the pictures of the boys during the trip and the snaps were getting more detailed day by day. And he just couldn't figure out who this person was.

What concerned Bang PD more was the snaps of you and Taehyung. He could sense the closeness between you two. And he wasn't feeling all merry about it, at all.

Bang PD had tried numerous times to contact the boys, especially Namjoon. But could only be responded with the automated voicemail. The boys should be informed about this anonymous identity as soon as possible before the man tries to do something which is potentially dangerous for both the boys as well as the company.

Currently looking at the new mail that he had recieved, Bang Shi Hyuk could only rub his forehead to ease off some of his headache.

He was moved out of his thoughts as he heard the door behind him click open. Bang Shi Hyuk didn't have to move to see who the person was. For he had told him to come to his office as soon as he had received the mail.

"Sejin, thank god you are here." He said as the manager stood beside him, silently going through the mail. It unnerved him as much as it did to Bang PD to see an anonymous person just popping out of no where and blackmailing them.

"Did the boys pick up the call?" the manager asked as soon as he finished going through the mail.

"No, they are not able to pick up any of the call. Did you try contacting them from any other source?" Bang PD asked.

"Sorry, but we still couldn't reach them." Sejin answered.

"What about this sender? Any trace of him?"

"We should be getting something on this person by this evening, lets hope we get a lead." Sejin's answer gave Bang PD a sliver of hope. If they were able to find something on this person, they could be a step ahead to reach him.

"Lets hope we get something, I don't wish to have my plate filled with drama. We better stop this person before he gets out of reach." Bang PD could only feel his headache intensify.

Who said running a company was easy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8:45 AM, IST

"You also got a call?" Namjoon asked Hoseok as the rest of the boys looked at each other in curiousness, everybody holding their phones in hand.

This confusion started when the eldest of the group woke up in the morning. First thing that he did was check his phone. And soon he was wide awake. A missed call. No, not just a missed call, but a bunch of missed calls.

And all from the same person.

 Bang PD nim. 

He wasted no time in calling back. Only to be cut of in mid call. He checked his phone to see no network.