Pink City 3

Okay so before you read this chapter I know I owe you all an apology. The last update was on 30th Dec, 2017 and now its already 4 months into 2018. I am extremely late with this chapter. I really wish that you forgive my unexplained absence. College and never ending exams and yeah my writer's block (there i said it) playing a major part of it. But i am now back.. and i am going to happily announce that the posts would be more regular. So if you are still interested in reading my story i am really greatfull to you. Thank you for reading this story so far... and i hope you continue reading it....

Thank you and Saranghaeyo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you BTS?"

You all turn towards the voice. A girl, maybe in her late teens stood behind you. You could feel her nerves as she tried to with hold herself with excitement.

"Yes." Namjoon replied giving her a sweet smile.

"Oh my! I am a big fan of yours!" She exclaimed happily.

The boys smiled at her and then formally introduced themselves.

"Hello we are BTS"

They greeted her.

"Hello, I am Aarti." The girl says as she bows formally.

Mr. Verma, quickly got an extra chair for her, which she refused saying she came with her parents. "I was seeing you guys for a while and was questioning myself whether what I was seeing was true or not. I can't believe you guys are here." Aarti says.

" We are here on a little vacation." Namjoon replies.

"Oh, therefore your twitter was so silent for last few days." Aarti wonders aloud.

"Yeah, we were told to take a break from everything for awhile." Namjoon said.

"Aarti, dear hurry up we need to leave." Someone, probably Aarti's family member, called her.

Aarti nodded and hurriedly took out a paper and a pen from her bag. Scribbling something on the piece of paper she handed it over to Namjoon.

"I would like to show you guys around my city, if that won't be a problem."

You and your best friend smiled as you heard her offer.

"Yeah, that would be great. We would really appreciate that." Namjoon smiled.

 "I have written my address along with my phone number. If you guys come tomorrow morning by 8, I can show you around some really cool places." Aarti said excitedly.

"Thank you Aarti, we would be there on time." Namjoon says as he passes the paper to Mr. Verma, so that the elder could know where to go the next day.

"Okay, I would wait for you guys then. Bye." Aarti says and was about to leave when Namjoon calls her out suddenly, "Hey Aarti, can you keep this with you only. We would like it if our whereabouts are kept under wrap."

Aarti smiles and says, "Don't worry guys your secret is safe with me." She then leaves the restaurant along with her family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Ahh I am happy we came across another ARMY." You stated to Taehyung as you guys were headed to your next destination.

"ARMYs all around the world are so sweet." Taehyung says.

"Yeah, I am glad Aarti suggested to show us around." Hoseok says in agreement.

"ARMYs are love." Jimin says cutely in English as he gives you his signature eye smile.