18

"H-he, he promised Jaime." I sobbed into his shirt, the cries only coming in small hiccups between my shaky, frantic breaths.

"I know he did Jade, but we both know who we're talking about, and if I know anything about that dumb ass he'll come around to his senses and realize what he did wrong, and he'll come around and apologize." He sighed, rubbing my back as I curled up closer to him on the couch.

"But what if I don't want another petty apology, hi-me? The first time I accepted one it got us into all of this, and I don't want the second one to open up another door, leading to worse things." I sighed, finally wiping away the tears that streaked my cheeks.

"Jade, just listen to me, but first, you need to take a nap." He spoke quietly, nodding towards my blood shot eyes as he laid me down on the couch, covering me up with a blanket as he slipped a pillow below my head, propping my feet up I to his lap.

"Thanks hime." Were the only coherent words that came out of my mouth before I began my nap.

-Tony's POV-

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS NOT LISTENING TO ME?" I screamed at the brothers who were stood protectively over me.

"And why do you care so much anyways, I thought you guys were on my side anyways." I mumbled into my hands as I flopped myself back down onto the bed.

"Dude, do you not realize how bad you fucked up this time? Somehow you got this great ass girl to forgive you for some of your most notorious bullshit, then stay with you for this long just t cheat on her, IN HER OWN BEAD." Vic yelled at me, his small frame actually frightening me for once in my life.

"I-I'm sorry okay, I know I fucked it up." I sighed into my hands, trying to fight off the tears that were threatening to ruin my tough look.

"And for once I wasn't the one that came onto the girl, she forced me down onto Jades bed, and I swear I tried to get her off, but by the time that Jade came up to see if some people were fucking in her room, she was already on top of me." I sighed, looking down towards the floor.

I heard Mike sigh and Vic tapping his foot, and those were the only two sounds in the room until my phone rang from the dresser. I quickly hopped up and stared down at the cracked screen, and my caller ID, It was Jaime.

I hesitated to answer it, but as I did all I could hear were the muffled sounds of Jade crying. My name barley audible from across the phone the few times it escaped her perfect lips.

"Tony, please come fix this." He sighed, sounding almost as broken as Jade.