Accepted.

... they tried to find a name for the baby

Today was a great day.

Now, they were one month after the thing between Regina and Zelena and their reconciliation, thanks to Henry and Hades.

They were together, all walking in the streets of Storybrooke. It was a calm day, again, and they were happy of that, and they were more and more used to it, even though it firstly appeared as strange.

No one seemed not to accept Zelena in the town, as they also did before with Hades, Gold, and Regina. Even Robin was beginning to do it, after all, he lived for a time with her, so he did have a thing with her (all of it had been false but they knew a little each other).

And he was forgiving her, as they all did.

Now, they were there, Zelena, her sister, Henry, Emma, Hook, Hades, Snow and Charming, as Robin, talking about the future.

About something more specific.

The baby.

"How many time there still is ? Asked Emma.

- Four months, apparently, Zelena immediately answered.

- You know if it's a boy or a girl ?

- No, Robin said."

Emma frowned.

"You didn't want to know ? She asked to Zelena, surprised.

- I hadn't such time to think about it. I think I may want to know now.

- You could, Snow White immediately replied. Right now."

They looked at her with surprise, not knowing what she meant. Then, she put something from her pocket.

"It's a magic object that I have from Ruth, David's mother. I always keep it with me, every day. It helps you to see if your child will be a boy or a girl. I can use it on you.

Zelena started, and looked at Snow, surprised and moved.

"You would do that ?"

Zelena' redemption was made of apologizes. Many apologizes. Almost all of them had been for Regina, or Robin, and also Henry (but not Gold, of course, as they still hated each other. After all he never apologized for what he did).

And then, there had been Snow. The one to who she tried to steal her baby. The one she forced to kill her own husband and cast a terrible curse.

It took time. Before this day, Zelena would have thought that the princess couldn't forgive her.

Snow's gesture was unexpected, good and great. But she had a great capability to forgive people (Regina could have told things about that), and despite what the witch did her, she was beginning to accept her presence.

That was why she was there, offering her this object, as an offer of peace.

§§§§

It would be a girl.

So then, of course, a natural question appeared in everyone's mind.

The first to say it was Hook.

"Do you have any idea for a name ? He demanded."

Zelena and Robin made a no with their head.

"We could think about it now, no ? Regina said then."

It was a good suggestion. Everyone said names and other names, but as no one listened to each other, Hades finally had to stop it. They said it then more slowly.

"Elena.

- Anna.

- Sofia.

- Who will choose the name exactly ?"

The question was coming from Henry. He clarified what he meant then.

"I mean... It won't be Zelena or Robin alone, Hades and Regina may want to say something about it.

- I think we can all do that, together. Regina said. For the previous names, I think we can agree on the fact that it's no."

Strangely, the other accepted.

"I guess the name Cora isn't an option... Zelena said with irony. No one answered. That was what I thought...

- Elphaba ? Emma said. The other looked at her, perplex. She rolled her eyes, seeing that Zelena didn't get what she meant. Well... I was thinking about that, you're the wicked witch, and she will be your daughter. So, the name, the irony, and all these things... She sighed. I was trying to do a reference to something.

Zelena grimaced.

- I don't like this name.

- And I don't either, Regina said.

- I hope you won't choose a name like Hope, Emma said with an ironic grin. I mean, this name seems to be so cliche.

- This is not really a name, Robin said after that.

- Who has other ideas ? Regina demanded.

- I have, Zelena said in a low voice.

They listened carefully.

"Elizabeth.

- Why this name in particular ? Regina demanded.

- I don't know... I like it. I think it sounds good. What do you think about it ? Elizabeth Hood. That could be good...

- It is."

They all agreed to this name, in this end, and Zelena smiled.

Not only because they accepted her idea, no.

This day, they didn't only do it.

They accepted her, after all this time.

She found it.

She found her family.