Help!

Okay loves, so I know lately I've been slacking in my writing but it's not from lack of want. Life is busy and hectic so sometimes I don't have much time to squeeze in a lot of writing. So I've come up with a solution (hopefully a good one!) short prompts!

I've seen others post a list of prompts and then they do little shorts off the prompts which is perfect for these hectic busy days. I can do short updates on my phone and you guys still get some form of my writing.

Here's where you all come in, my lovely s_brito  (she also gets the credit for my album picture and header picture) suggested that rather than find a list, I ask you all to suggest things. I would like to stick with quotes. So anything that you've heard, seen, liked, hated, anything that you would like me to do a mini one-shot for, comment down below. Or if you're a shy bird, send me a message.

Also, if you want to request a couple for your quote you can do that as well. I'm limiting couples however to only a few that I've done or am willing to do. Those couples will be Chmergatroyd, Chmergess, Shyle, Shway, & Valenna.

I'm gonna tag a bunch of you that usually like or comment on my other stories. There's a ton of you just in case I forgot someone, I still love you all! If you see a friend missing from the list pleaseeeeee let me know!

m_elissalee s_brito Kathrynricks katieamazeballs 123Janae123 adorablesharna sharnashark sharnasinfinity KarenGomes608 ali_chmerkovskiy amelia124567 burgatroydland chmergatroyd chmergatroydvalenna chmergslover cmotsepe CountryLove11 dance10addison dance10amber JadaBlankenship mayadance123 thosedancingaussies dwts_ballerina dwts_lover dwts_queen_ wmintc24 latchingontoallofyou youweremyfavorite
dwtslover1421 JordynTroutman RosyChmerkovskiy sxxdxx crxxcked mallory_critt iamabbyleigh mama9811 marbozzuto7 MaritKeu dwtslovlies